Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Mimi is so low energy in here because she does not enjoy the company of these girls and on top of that she is in a love triangle

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Jess saying she doesn't wanna keep Shaun on the side....girl that's literally what you're doing right now?? Waiting to see if Ronseal will pick you but having Shaun on the bench?

Reactions: 21
I think Mimi is so low energy in here because she does not enjoy the company of these girls and on top of that she is in a love triangle
but to play devil's advocate, she had the opportunity to cut it off and pursue Omar and didn't.

Reactions: 4
I wish they’d both tell Ronnie to duck off. His ego is probably visible from the ISS with all this.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Patsy is rough AF. Can just picture her in 10 years time. Dragging a scowling child to school while she’s got a fag in her hand, phone on loudspeaker held in front of her face like a loaded Ryvita as she shouts and swears about the kid’s dad to her mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Am I the only girl who hates this lash extension trend? Like Mimi and Harriet for example just look like they’re at the end of a night out with their heavy heavy eyelashes. I think both of them would look 10x better without them

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Patsy is rough AF. Can just picture her in 10 years time. Dragging a scowling child to school while she’s got a fag in her hand, phone on loudspeaker held in front of her face like a loaded Ryvita as she shouts and swears about the kid’s dad to her mate.
I bet she wears her pyjamas and night gown in Tesco

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mimii = champagne: bubbly, energetic, joyous, effervescent

Uma = fine wine: still, sophisticated, understated

Omar fam are you good???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jess you've just been chatting with Shaun hun??? 😂 Get off your high horse!

So many people are "getting to know" a couple of different people, everyone needs to stop deeping it so much.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.