Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thereā€™s no real stakes here. For as much triangles as theyā€™re throwing out itā€™s very dead. Not one couple is genuine.
---
Was Harriett telling the truth about what she said Ronnie said about thinking of her?? Think I missed that part yesterday
He said something along those lines but I donā€™t think he said it that directly so sheā€™s defo exaggerating to Jess.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Was Harriett telling the truth about what she said Ronnie said about thinking of her?? Think I missed that part yesterday
Not really no. He said ā€œI didnā€™t sleep well last nightā€ and she said ā€œwere you up all night thinking about meā€ and he was like ā€œsomething like that yeahā€ . So sheā€™s twisted it how she wants it tbf haha

• Heart
Reactions: 18
harriet said it NO ONES IN A RELATIONSHIP kiss who you want like has samantha never watched love island before

Reactions: 15
Apart from the mimi and uma, this is the most unattractive cast of a season of love island I have ever seen
The mr looked up at the TV and did a triple take at Ronnie, laughed for a minute straight then he caught a few more mins and said ā€˜where the duck have they got these lot from, (roughest area in our town)?ā€™ā€™ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
harriet said it NO ONES IN A RELATIONSHIP kiss who you want like has samantha never watched love island before
They always pull the loyalties card when it suits and the other times they play the weā€™re free and single card.

Reactions: 4
i thought patsy was harrietā€™s friend ? why sheā€™s saying harriet is gonna be devastated šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Reactions: 1
ā€œLevel playing fieldā€ ā€œtreat you both the sameā€ OMG THIS IS NOT POLYAMOROUS ISLAND PICK A DAMN GIRL

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.