Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also why stay in a "love triangle" when you're literally in a villa full of other people - it's boring as duck to watch

Reactions: 16
These girls need a backbone. No one has the balls to walk away from any of these boys!! Just getting mugged off over and over again.

Reactions: 18
He’ll chose Harriet without a doubt but as soon as someone better comes along for either of them they’ll be off.

Reactions: 12
There’s a very flat atmosphere in the villa this year. I’ve seen funeral parlours that are more lively than this villa.

Reactions: 12
Sean's growing on me, the calibre of men have SEAN of all men growing on me 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I wish they’d both tell Ronnie to duck off. His ego is probably visible from the ISS with all this.
I cannot believe all this crap from these girls - have they never heard of treat them mean keep them keen. Such desperate silly little girls to be treated by two morons like this

Reactions: 10
Sorry but Mimii is soooooo boring.. every time they show her face she looks as tho she’s in space.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I like Jess but if anyone gave me an ultimatum like that with a deadline I’d choose the other person out of principle tbh. Also not sure why she’s giving him all the power. Cringe

Reactions: 16
Jess: I don't want to be taken for a head

Narrator: she was indeed taken for a head

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Ronnie saying to Jess "you can think about what you want to do" gives him such an easy out rather than binning her off and having to actively CHOOSE Harriet (which then makes it a big thing!).

Unfortunately Jess will just cling on lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.