Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These girls are doing my nut in
They’re so bleeping desperate. All trying to settle immediately. Such season 7 vibes. After a promising first week they’re shaping up to be just as crappy a cast as majority of season 7.

Reactions: 20
I think Ayo has given Mimii plenty of opportunities to walk away but she’s determined he’s her guy.
I just wanna know what they're seeing in him that we don't. I just see a little boy with too many toys that he can't decide on what to play with.

Reactions: 12
They’re so bleeping desperate. All trying to settle immediately. Such season 7 vibes. After a promising first week they’re shaping up to be just as crappy a cast as majority of season 7.
that season did make me laugh because of Shannon and everyone believing she was coming back. Looool

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Take a drink everytime Jess says “im
So over this” and tries to act like she’s not just as desperate and childish as the rest of them.

Reactions: 24
Jess love… no bloke is going to pick the girl he’s ‘been with’ for a week who’s acting like a an old nag with your ticking deadlines and stupid clap backs. If he wanted you he wouldn’t be arsing around and making you feel like this. He’s bringing out the worst in you not the best and he’s only dragging it out because he’s too much of a coward to get the point. Get a grip and tell him to do one- let Harriet have him.

Reactions: 34
I can't understand why you would be trying to win in these triangle situations when there's someone else who's interested in you. Sack it off. Jess is doing my head in now acting all superiors I hope he chooses Harriett for that one.

Reactions: 13
I just wanna know what they're seeing in him that we don't. I just see a little boy with too many toys that he can't decide on what to play with.
I think it’s the same as Ronnie. They’re not giving them that much attention and the girls are desperate to lock in and coast with whoever they find bearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jess love… no bloke is going to pick the girl he’s ‘been with’ for a week who’s acting like a an old nag with your ticking deadlines and stupid clap backs. If he wanted you he wouldn’t be arsing around and making you feel like this. He’s bringing out the worst in you not the best and he’s only dragging it out because he’s too much of a coward to get the point. Get a grip and tell him to do one- let Harriet have him.
I’m still cringing at her clap backs to him during last nights office task

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jess is way too pretty for Ronnie anyways and far prettier than Harriet, I wish she’d realise that and forget about him

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.