Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but the idea of TWO girls interested in and hanging off Ronnie is just so ludicrous to me. I'm not buying it. He's minging

Reactions: 30
Apart from the mimi and uma, this is the most unattractive cast of a season of love island I have ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 27
maybe we should start a go fund me for some turkey plugs for our Ronnie 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
But like he's in a couple with her...can he not kiss Mimii or something?

Reactions: 16
Apart from the mimi and uma, this is the most unattractive cast of a season of love island I have ever seen
The cast on LI USA are just so nice and happy and decent from what I've seen so far compared to these wet wipes 🤭🤭🤭

Reactions: 1
These gals are bitchessss. Why are the girls so shocked Ayo and Mimi kissed? They’re coupled up!
Weren’t they clutching their pearls though at Harriett and Sean kissing though when they actually were in a couple? The double standards of the girls this year..

Reactions: 7
Mimii is starting to annoy me with how low energy she is. Maybe she’s getting a really unfair edit but she acts like she’s sedated.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does Mimi ever smile? Does she not want to be there??
She’s fairly miserable. She doesn’t come across as though she has any interest in being with the girls (I don’t fully blame her with that). She just wants to be wrapped around Ayo.

imagine casa with her - she’d just be crying the entire time.

Reactions: 13
I think this has season has the bitchiest girls ever! They all back stab one another. Why is it such a problem if Mimii kissed the guy she is partnered up with? I've really gone off Uma. She has such main character energy.

Reactions: 22
Everytime I see the KFC commercial.
FINGER LICKING GOOD.....I think it's a piss take of Hazza cause I only see the commercial during this show 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was Harriett telling the truth about what she said Ronnie said about thinking of her?? Think I missed that part yesterday

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.