Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mimii is very withdrawn and doesn’t have much charisma or perhaps confidence. There’s nothing wrong with being chilled or softly spoken/gentle but she mumbles and comes across very low energy.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I‘m all for natural teeth and hate the turkey teeth look but Ronnie’s bottom gnashers need sorting out. His top set are ok but the bottom ones are all over the place. It really affects his speech as he is trying to conceal them when he speaks.

Reactions: 8
Sean has literally nothing going on. Zero personality.

Harriett is so annoying but she’s brilliant to “hate watch”. Her contouring is giving me Michael Jackson vibes.

Ronnie looks exactly like Mr Burns, and his hair looks spray on.

I think Jess is very naturally beautiful, probably the only natural stunner in there. Although she’s constantly in a grump.

Joey has no business being in there, he has zero interest in poundshop Abby Clancy. This is such a blatant paycheque for him.

I can smell Samantha’s desperation for Joey from here, I almost feel sorry for her.

I think Uma is a mega babe

I like Mimmi but she’s constantly on the verge of tears. Bit much.

Munveer needs to actually do some stuff, he’s contributing nothing so far.

Reactions: 17
If it a boy and a girl to go I think it will be Munveer to go - I think the girls have just totally friend zoned him whereas the other guys have tried with the girls - even sweetie boy is trying with Jess and got picked for challenges over Munveer.

For the girls I think Pasty - the boys won’t choose Samantha as she with Joey and they won’t chose Nicole as she with Ciaran.

If Ronnie chooses Jess then they may potentially get rid of Harriet as she been in too many love triangles in there and may think she too fickle and get rid.

However same could be said for Uma but I think they may keep and see if Omar can make a connection with her.

I can’t see Ayo or Mimii being picked or Joey.

But often they choose the newcomers so that would be Uma and Omar to go.

Reactions: 2
I've started a Love Island USA 2024 thread as last year was amazing 🔥 It premiered last night, and you can watch using the link provided in the new thread. For the Vanderpump fans, Ariana Madix is the host :cool: 🍹🇺🇸☀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wait is there a recoupling tonight wtf?
Nothing’s been confirmed

It’s been reported that two people have left the island, but the reporting is very much in terms of “.. we are led to believe “ blah blah blah

Reactions: 1
I've started a Love Island USA 2024 thread as last year was amazing 🔥 It premiered last night, and you can watch using the link provided in the new thread. For the Vanderpump fans, Ariana Madix is the host :cool: 🍹🇺🇸☀
I just went over and watched first 20 minutes if LI USA and I'm hooked already.
Thanks @Diagnosis123 for the link and reminder.

Thought I'd share Iain Sterling introduced himself as world's most brilliant comedian or something and the words came up on screen that are below in screenshot 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I recoupling tonight where the boys have to choose & Ayo had to go first would b good 🤣

Uma has a great energy & confidence
But I just think Mimi hasn’t come into herself yet. Altho she def isn’t as confident.

Reactions: 3
Nothing’s been confirmed

It’s been reported that two people have left the island, but the reporting is very much in terms of “.. we are led to believe “ blah blah blah
I hope not it’s only been a few days ffs but we do need to send some folk home, only the ugly mullet guy has gone so far

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sean is quite handsome 😍 😄😄😄 says me turning 50 this year lol 😆
Can't remember how old he is

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.