Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last nights ep was boring. I hope something decent happens tonight. Canne be arsed with two sad women fighting over receding hairline Ronnie.
Obviously not every episode can be full of drama but it really was boring, there must have at least been some funny chats they could have shown

Reactions: 4
Sick and tired of Ayo and Mimii storyline
Is there one? Beautiful girl but such closed body language, saying to me I don’t want to be here. Even when she announced she was stealing Ayo she had her arms wrapped around herself. It’s still early days and hopefully she’ll find herself with someone who she’s not on her guard with .. otherwise give me Joey and his stirring anytime 😉

Reactions: 8
Well it's either going to be Uma and Omar, or Patsy and Munveer, and no one is going to be 'shocked' either way 🤣

Reactions: 14
I
Well it's either going to be Uma and Omar, or Patsy and Munveer, and no one is going to be 'shocked' either way 🤣
Does it have to be a couple, perhaps one girl and one boy from each couple. I’d like to see Uma stay, I like her cheery presence and with her around they’ll always be waves. That said if the islanders have to choose can’t see them keeping her.

Reactions: 10
I wasn’t paying attention
Is this real or one of your creations?

Please say it’s not real
It's 100% real and it occurs at 14:16 of last night's episode during the first "bedtime montage". I'm actually starting to feel bad for the guy. I wonder if he anticipated there would be such focus on his hair 😥

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Caught up on a few eps today, has to be the worst season yet! Ronnie is repulsive, can’t believe he has anyone interested in him after that recoupling speech. There’s no genuine moments anymore as people are too wise to the game and too focused on what’s going to get them camera time and Instagram followers.

Hope they bring in some better people, would be happy for Patsy to go but think Munveer deserves more time. Hope someone genuine comes in who likes Sean. Also think Mimi and Uma can do much better.

Reactions: 7
I don’t get people saying they expect Mimi to be arrogant because she’s attractive and that they would be if they looked like her. So do people expect attractive people to be arrogant which means you’d treat them poorly as you assume they’re arrogant lol. One of my friends is stunning and other women are awful to her yet she’s the sweetest person. It’s a problem when there’s bad experiences or treated differently because of how you look in healthcare and job opportunities. If anything really attractive people are nicer than the average person because they’re much more confident and happy in themselves

One of my old school friends is stunning. Growing up she looked like a young Pamela Anderson. To outsiders she must seem like she’s really arrogant and up herself. But she’s like that because her experience is that women are often really bleeping horrible to her because they’re jealous.
I’ve been out with her and seen the groups of girls giving her sly glances up and down and heard the catty comments. It makes her really self conscious. After a while you start to carry yourself defensively and it can make you seem like a prick.
Either that, or she gets people being really weird with her and treating her like an object. It’s like they aren’t interested in her as a person, just a nice thing to look at. It can be a head duck. Makes me glad to be totally average.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So who do we think Ronnie will pick?

Jess should dump him and put herself out there. Waiting around for him to decide between her and Harriet? Ugh!

Reactions: 13
I think Ronnie will pick Hazza and Jess will throw herself into forging something with BN biscuit 🤔 🙄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t get people saying they expect Mimi to be arrogant because she’s attractive and that they would be if they looked like her. So do people expect attractive people to be arrogant which means you’d treat them poorly as you assume they’re arrogant lol. One of my friends is stunning and other women are awful to her yet she’s the sweetest person. It’s a problem when there’s bad experiences or treated differently because of how you look in healthcare and job opportunities. If anything really attractive people are nicer than the average person because they’re much more confident and happy in themselves
I posted upthread that if I looked like Mimi I would own the world, I never for one moment inferred that I expect Mimii to be arrogant.. I said that because if I looked as good as Mimi I would be happy and confident with my appearance, whereas IMO Mimi does not portray such confidence, it is you who have introduced the word arrogant, that word was not quoted by me. Otherwise I expect people to be nothing other what they are, it’s a shame your friend has had to put up with people being lousy to her, that’s as much an annoyance to me as it is to you, but jealousy and some people wanting what others have never goes away.

Last edited:
I think itll be girls choose a lad out the bottom 3 to leave and boys pick a girl tonight.

Im guessing bottom 3 will be pasty, Harriet and uma with patsy to go and Ronnie, munveer and sweetie boy with sweetie boy to go.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.