Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So … can anyone “young “ on here tell me (56) if the calibre of chat the boys engage in is what’s out there in men in their 20’s ?
Honestly the lack of any interesting conversations, or even any change in energy or animation is just doing my head in ! Have an opinion on something other than tits and hair colour !
Omar is the most articulate . Do they just not sure those conversations ???? The girls are slightly better but man I’m struggling !

Reactions: 19
When Sean does the sweets chat it's cringe and so clumsy, but when Joey told Tiffany she looked like a love heart in her pastel pink dress, it was cute.

I'm really becoming a Joey fan which I put down to him being a decade older than most of them. I've only ever seen him on dancing on ice so no idea what he's like other than he's supposed to be thick. But he seems a genuine nice guy. The difference in how his face lit up when Grace walked in and how he was in the challenge compared to how he's been before, you can tell how much he likes Grace.

Reactions: 29
So … can anyone “young “ on here tell me (56) if the calibre of chat the boys engage in is what’s out there in men in their 20’s ?
28 now but I dated from age 22-26. Can confirm some boys in their 20s very much have that kind of chat. Thank duck I’ve found a fella now I can’t go through that again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
1000038684.png

I'm so behind because it got so fecking boring... Earlier series didn't even need to rely on bombshells coming in to make it interesting or exciting, there was so much going on between all the islanders already there, ugh god, s1 -5 were just so much better in every way😭
It really has lost its way completely. It's just going through the motions.

I'm on Thurs ep, has it got any better since then?.
should I persevere or just throw in the towel now?

Reactions: 2
View attachment 2995661
I'm so behind because it got so fecking boring... Earlier series didn't even need to rely on bombshells coming in to make it interesting or exciting, there was so much going on between all the islanders already there, ugh god, s1 -5 were just so much better in every way😭
It really has lost its way completely. It's just going through the motions.

I'm on Thurs ep, has it got any better since then?.
should I persevere or just throw in the towel now?
Thursday was the worst episode so far, but the whole week of dull love triangles was dire. Friday episode was much better!

Reactions: 2
It feels weird this year. I think the contestants are a bit mismatched so no real pairings to root for. I personally find the Joey stuff a bit over the top. It’s obvious Sam is bricking it as she obviously hoped she’d coast to the final with him but I just feel like his years of reality tv experience show and he knows when to big up his reactions for certain storylines.

The only relationship I find kind of sweet is Harriett and Joey in that I don’t think there’s an attraction, it just gives off big brother little sister 😂

Reactions: 23
Joey needs to ditch Sam. We’ve all seen with our eyes how different his body language is when he fancies someone versus how he is with Sam. He’s deliberately not being affectionate with her because he knew he’d stray the moment someone his actual type came in - and he didn’t want to be accused of leading her on.

Ironically I don’t even think she likes him properly either - she’s just enamoured with “Joey Essex” and probs looks at him like 🤑. It’s harsh but I hope Joey ends up getting with Grace and Sam gets dumped (after we’ve witnessed her wrath 🍿).

Reactions: 14
Just catching up on the last two episodes.

Ciaran appears to have made his whole personality being 21. Wtf happens on his next birthday?

And I apologise for this because I actually think she’s beautiful but I get Pob vibes from Jess and once you see it you won’t be able to stop seeing it 😂
IMG_9282.jpeg

---
Sorry for double post but I’m too late to edit. I just watched some more and got to the bit where Jess is being a bit of a cow to Harriet after the recoupling and so now she just looks like Pob, you can take the beautiful bit away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Jess is just awful. Proper queen bee mean girl vibes. That smug little look she gives. When she said Ronnie and I clearly had nothing special I thought he has been blatantly obvious about that why does it take him kissing Harriett in bed to come to that conclusion?

Reactions: 18
I’m only just catching up with last nights episode. Is Ian Stirling trying to get sacked lol? His lines this year are more awful than they’ve ever been

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is UnSeen Bits any good guys?

Not on irish tv 😑
I'm checking the thread on my phone and watching Love Island USA on my tablet 🤣🤣🤣
The games are hilarious 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.