Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just catching up on Fridays ep and omggggggg I can’t bare Jess. I don’t know how she can speak to anyone like that when she wears her hair like that. I was hoping Harriett was going to ride Ronnie like she was at the Grand National just to shut Jess up

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Catching up on Fridays ep
I’m saying it Jess is a bleep
The way she speaks to Harriet talks her down like she’s better than her so patronising u actually like harriett now
Jess is just a bleeping miserable moaning cow someone mute her 😂

Reactions: 18
So … can anyone “young “ on here tell me (56) if the calibre of chat the boys engage in is what’s out there in men in their 20’s ?
Honestly the lack of any interesting conversations, or even any change in energy or animation is just doing my head in ! Have an opinion on something other than tits and hair colour !
Omar is the most articulate . Do they just not sure those conversations ???? The girls are slightly better but man I’m struggling !
Im 53 and my son at 14 could have a better conversation

Reactions: 8
Just caught up on Fridays. Number one gyalis Ronnie 😂😂😂

It must be just how unbothered he is that’s getting them.

Reactions: 3
While I don’t think Ronnie is one bit serious or any sort of prize he has grown on me just by how unbothered he was over Jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Because ITV love to protect certain people 🙄 I bet you there will be a producer-led apology from Jess to Harriet soon. She’s getting loads of (deserved) hate online.

Reactions: 10
Because ITV love to protect certain people 🙄 I bet you there will be a producer-led apology from Jess to Harriet soon. She’s getting loads of (deserved) hate online.
They’ll have to anyway they can’t carry on with that level of tension. We’ve all been there lol - maybe in primary school though…

I still have 5 pages to read so sorry if it's already been said but does anyone see a resemblance between Tiffany and Priya from EastEnders?

Reactions: 1
I still have 5 pages to read so sorry if it's already been said but does anyone see a resemblance between Tiffany and Priya from EastEnders?
I couldn’t mind what thread I was on and thought you meant Martine McCutcheon and Priya. 😂

to be fair I think MM looks more like Priya than love islands Tiffany 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Samantha really milking this in first look 🙄 there is not an iota of chemistry or genuine interest between her and Joey so this arc is going to be as interesting as the Uma/Ayo/Mimii episode last week.

Reactions: 8
I like Joey’s friendship with Harriet. When she storms off from head Ronnie, Joey tries to reach out to her as she walks past.

As for Samantha..ridiculous to sleep on the day bed because he kissed Grace in the game. She kissed Ronnie!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Samantha will be better off
Joey needs to ditch Sam. We’ve all seen with our eyes how different his body language is when he fancies someone versus how he is with Sam. He’s deliberately not being affectionate with her because he knew he’d stray the moment someone his actual type came in - and he didn’t want to be accused of leading her on.

Ironically I don’t even think she likes him properly either - she’s just enamoured with “Joey Essex” and probs looks at him like 🤑. It’s harsh but I hope Joey ends up getting with Grace and Sam gets dumped (after we’ve witnessed her wrath 🍿).
I think Samantha will be better off without Joey too. She needs a proper man not at 30 year old who acts like he’s 16
---
I mean, how many dating reality TV shows has joey Essex been on and still hasn’t found anyone very telling 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Late to the party but,

Uma sometimes has a look of Alexandra Cane from season 4

and Mimi sometimes reminds me of Love Quinn from Netflix series You, with the doe eyes and glum face

Samantha really milking this in first look 🙄 there is not an iota of chemistry or genuine interest between her and Joey so this arc is going to be as interesting as the Uma/Ayo/Mimii episode last week.
Think Joey needs to be up front with her cos their versions of their date to the boys/girls says it all…
Then again like you said they never cuddle, kiss or get affectionate so is he really leading her on?

Reactions: 1
Think Joey needs to be up front with her cos their versions of their date to the boys/girls says it all…
Then again like you said they never cuddle, kiss or get affectionate so is he really leading her on?
I agree about that - he should just be straight with her - he’s milking that there’s more to their relationship for the cameras and it’s boring cos it’s not believable at all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.