Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really like Sam I think she’s a typical down to earth Scouse girl but she’s definitely got some insecurities and a little fragile. I actually think she can do a lot better than Joey. I still can’t take him seriously because of the image he had in towie
Tiffany’s mouth looks like it’s been stretched
Grace is pretty, but there’s absolutely no sex appeal

Reactions: 25
Considering the girls said to Samantha don’t quote any TOWIE scenes when she was going on her date with Joey then I assume it’s a running joke that she’s obsessed with him being Joey from Towie and that’s obviously put him off. But fair play to him, he hasn’t led her on. He hasn’t been kissing her or cuddling her in bed. But I’ve never believed she’s into him either. She just thought stick with him and they’ll probably win it.

He’s definitely into blondes though so no wonder she was the one who caught his eye when he first went in.

Reactions: 27
Well Jess is a twit. But I love it when there's drama so I'm happy for there to be some idiots with overinflated egos.

Why does Harriet end every word with a weird tone? Almost an upward inflection but with some vocal fry thrown in.

What is a glazer? It's what I do when you're talking, Ronald.
---
Unfortunately when woman inflate their lips and have botox positioned in certain areas, it makes their eyes look piggy. Most women on tv now look like they're in anaphylaxis and have been dipped in Bisto!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Honestly I didn't think Jess was that bad until tonight's episode. Christ what a cow!!!
She has it in for Harriet for no reason.
I couldn't even figure out how or why things escalated when they were sitting at the kitchen area.
Then the spineless cow trying to get the other girls to back her up. Joey did such a good job there.

Reactions: 34
Quite convenient that this girl came in may be cynical but I wonder if they’re already a thing and it is all set up for Joey. He was very hands off with Samantha.

Reactions: 19
Honestly I didn't think Jess was that bad until tonight's episode. Christ what a cow!!!
She has it in for Harriet for no reason.
I couldn't even figure out how or why things escalated when they were sitting at the kitchen area.
Then the spineless cow trying to get the other girls to back her up. Joey did such a good job there.
She’s just a wannabe queen b bully. Her nose is literally up in the air when she speaks about Harriett. She doesn’t give Ronnie any of the hostility she gives Harriett and it’s obvious it’s because she thinks Harriett is beneath her in there.

Reactions: 23
Jess is so abrasive. I’d be intimidated by her and it’s not cute. I’ve weirdly had a soft spot for Harriett since the beginning (even though I knew she was close friends with Saffron Barker who I cannot stand).

• Sick
Reactions: 18
jess is literally a bully. You can tell she’s buzzing from the row with Harriett and thinks she’s the queen b.

delighted Ronnie couldn’t give two shits about her and hooked up with Harriett.

Reactions: 17
I feel so sorry for Sam . She’s been put down by a lot of people across all social media.

Reactions: 7
Joeys reaction to the three way kiss is so over the top. It all just feels very scripted with him.

Reactions: 19
Jess is miffed with herself, because her little game backfired. Ronnie isn't pining for her and Harriet gives zero fucks. Jess is a sore loser and not as great a catch as her arrogant self convinced herself she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Jess is miffed with herself, because her little game backfired. Ronnie isn't pining for her and Harriet gives zero fucks. Jess is a sore loser and not as great a catch as her arrogant self convinced herself she was.
She even came off arsey with Sean during that breakfast date.

Reactions: 18
But she’s the prize!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤯🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.