Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Samantha will be better off

I think Samantha will be better off without Joey too. She needs a proper man not at 30 year old who acts like he’s 16
---
I mean, how many dating reality TV shows has joey Essex been on and still hasn’t found anyone very telling 🤦🏽‍♀️
She’s not too mature herself!

Reactions: 5
What’s the odds that when Ronnie starts messing Harriet around with Tiff that Jess will smugly say how she’s delighted she took herself out of the triangle 🙄

Reactions: 15
I think Samantha will be better off

I think Samantha will be better off without Joey too. She needs a proper man not at 30 year old who acts like he’s 16
---
I mean, how many dating reality TV shows has joey Essex been on and still hasn’t found anyone very telling 🤦🏽‍♀️
I read the last bit like Olivia Hawkins

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh come on…she’s got confidence to go on the show in the first place. She’s just pissed off her road to the final is now in jeopardy.
Agree she’s not into him either. They don’t fancy each other. She keeps getting over reactive and saying every girl will want to get to know him cos he’s Joey Essex when really that’s what she’s doing.

also the clip with her saying how your whatshername is stunning while she’s just a normal girl sitting there eating crisps felt a bit pick me/martyry. As does tonight’s stunt on the day bed.

Reactions: 11
Samantha doesn’t come across to me as someone who has low confidence at all. She absolutely fancies herself as top dog as shown with the “we’re the nations favourite” she’s just fuming that someone else could be gunning for joey Essex when she wants the fast track to fame herself

Reactions: 17
I’m sure it’s already been said but I’m just catching up on Friday and Tiff looks like the love child of Colleen Rooney and Sophie Piper

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else think Tiffany looks like Sarah Godfrey an Irish Influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope they don't send the newbies off on dates with someone of their choice this episode. I fear I'd fall asleep 😩

Reactions: 1
oh tit.. I forgot about the hide away antics. I'm suddenly invested again. 😅

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.