Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Samantha looks like a terrible kisser. She eats the face off people. Her and Joey have that in common.

Reactions: 13
Think Jess thought picking Sean would mean that ronnie will come crawling back to her, so she did it to get back at Harriet, but I don't think he will, it's backfired on her lol. She's such a cow!

Reactions: 23
I feel like next week Samantha will be in her Mimii era and just mourning and moping the demise of her non relationship with Joey.

Reactions: 15
These Ronnie kisses are all just FOUL. He goes straight in with a bird tongue, darting around everywhere.
In middle school I once danced with this guy who was doing the same to all the girls, he would hold your hips like he was never gonna let go and he'd come on intensely, this is what Ronnie's kissing style is... and there's no in between.

Why for heavens sake are all the girls like " I just wanted to snog Ronnie"... you do know April Fools is just the one day?
uuuugh weird.

The kiss with Joey and Grace had chemistry for sure, like it was fiery. Honestly I wondered if Joey was even fully straight while with Sam because they're so dull.

Ciaran's head is already starting to turn, he's just trying to play it carefully so he doesn't get grilled or be the asshole of the villa ..yet anyway.
All it's gonna take are a few more temptations and he'll be gone with the wind.

Reactions: 23
I’d say so. If only for the fresh meat and Jess showing herself up royally.
Didn’t like the winter series last year or the summer so was giving it a miss this year but I see lots of headlines and have FOMO

Reactions: 3
I agree the new girl looks like a cross between coleen Rooney and sophaaayyy 😂
Why did mimi or ayo not do a dare? Or did mimi have me dozing off for that?

Reactions: 6
I can only assume she chose Ronnie to share a shower with to wash away those hair fibres

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I could see Sean and new girl Tiffany getting together and being a good match just because they both come across like serial killers.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This might be a rogue reference, but to me Sean looks just like that actor, Asher Angel

Reactions: 1
I really like Sam I think she’s a typical down to earth Scouse girl but she’s definitely got some insecurities and a little fragile. I actually think she can do a lot better than Joey. I still can’t take him seriously because of the image he had in towie
Tiffany’s mouth looks like it’s been stretched
Grace is pretty, but there’s absolutely no sex appeal
Grace is botoxed to the max

Reactions: 10
I could see Sean and new girl Tiffany getting together and being a good match just because they both come across like serial killers.
The chat between them has to be the worst chat I've ever seen in the history of chats.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just caught up. Grace’s face is so puffy from all the fillers isn’t it? Pity because a few years ago she was a natural beauty.
Tiff can’t close her mouth properly, it’s like looking at a piano.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Tiff has nothing to say? “That’s good then”🤣

She’s coming across like the lights are on but nobody’s home with the vacant look and permanent smile😅

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.