Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like all these girls expect the boys to be mind readers. They never show any physical affection to the boys - Jess and Ronnie never even had a cuddle in bed, Samantha and Joey haven’t even kissed properly yet etc. Yet when they show interest to other girls who *actually flirt* and put an effort in - à la Harriett with Ronnie - they kick off?! And then STILL don’t make an effort with the boy they supposedly like and instead push them away. It’s mental lmao

Reactions: 13
Praying Grace picks Joey for the sleepover and not Omar, that’s boring. 🙏

Reactions: 26
Thought it was a good episode tonight! Joey has come alive and laughing at all the boys hugging each other out of excitement!!

Definite chemistry between Joey and Grace and I think she’s pretty.

The other new girl is so weird ! She’s got no conversation and looks like her mouth doesn’t actually close due to all the teeth !

Looking forward to Sunday !

Reactions: 22
Grace is like Jennifer Lawrence but more beautiful 😍

Tiffany seems a bit weird 😬

BN’s chat is so so painful.

Reactions: 9
“She’s just come in here in wedges whilst I’m in my flip flops n just ate a plate of pastries” 😭😭😭 I know she ain’t the Tattlers fave but I love Samantha hahahah
I love Sam too, she’s real and seems like a normal girl next door type. Yes she could hold herself a little better and be less paranoid but I actually think she’s got a nicer face than Graces blown up swollen face full of filler (yes Sam has has some too but NO way near as much, seen the size of Graces cheeks, It’s making her eyes sink in)

Reactions: 11
After tonight's episode, I've started to detest Jess, thank goodness Joey was there when she was being vile to Harriet

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.