Love Island 2024 #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Samantha showing her true colours 🫣
She doesn’t give a duck.. and I’m the Queen of England

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sam needs to chill out. Has she seen the show before? Obviously the bombshells are going to talk to people. And fame aside, Joey is one of the best looking guys in there so of course every bombshells will go for him.

Reactions: 22
Come on Samantha really, she’s spoken to every other bleeping guy before pulling Joey for a chat. I hope he has the balls to escape the crazy cows clutches

Reactions: 14
How did Tiff get through the interview process when she can barely string a sentence together?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
SOZ I'm behind but I gotta say - I really enjoyed Joey shutting Jess down when she tried to get all the girls to back her in her argument with Harriet. HOT tbh!!! The only grown up in there 😂

Reactions: 48
Producers need to grow up and put “kiss the islander of the SAME sex”

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can't stop looking at Ronnie's hairpiece, it must be so obvious in person 👀

Reactions: 20
Joey and Grace are cute together though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Grace please choose Joey, get that man away from her.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.