Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happyvalley

VIP Member
I’m gonna put it out there…I think Davide and Ekin Su will get back together. Don’t know why but I can only hope 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

upsid3down

Ikenna is just proof people say things on their VT's and applications to get in, he has been the absolute driest contestant on the history of LI. If you can't express yourself WHAT YOU DOING ON LI?! He actually makes me mad

• Haha

JombleWomble

VIP Member
This year it feels like most of the islanders just don't like each other. We've not really seen any clear friendships starting to form between any of them have we? Apart from Luca and Jacques but I think that's just Luca trying to prove he doesn't feel threatened 😂

Holmessk

VIP Member
Andrew is my favourite. He is sweet and very easy on the eye. Tasha isn't doing him any favours.

• Heart

bats**tcrazy

How did ES end up in the bottom three bit Gemma didn’t? It seems that the script it already written for Gemma and Luca to win….we have already had the ‘test’ of him being forced to couple up with someone else. Next will be the casa amore ‘drama’ where she shows her jealous side then a nice coast to the final and win. How boring.

• Angry
  • Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Paige has got such a good bum 🍑 I’ve noticed it a couple of times now. Wonder if it’s natural or a bbl? Really liked her but I think she might have a mean streak that could start to show. Also drives me mad how she keeps doing those little laughs constantly when she’s with Jacques. She is a smitten kitten!
I don’t get this Paige obsession that people seem to have? She’s had about 5 minutes of screen time in 2 weeks and most of that was her doing nothing until Jacques came in. I don’t dislike her but I can’t see why so many people like her, although I do want her to run a mile from the child dater as he will 100% sack her off for someone else.

Hate to break it to you all but I can see Ekin-Su going. The public got to decide the bottom three but now I have a feeling they are going to pass it over the islanders to choose the dumpees; the boys will choose the girl to go home and the girls will choose the boy.

I can see Jay persuading the boys to dump ES because we can all see how he feels about her now. Plus all the drama she’s brought recently and the narrative about how the other girls don’t like her - that will be enough for the boys to dump her. We all know she’s got Davide’s vote! The boys won’t dump Amber because she’s an OG and they’re all good mates with her.

The girls might dump Jay because they know him the least and that’s how they usually decide (which is a bit of a cop out if you ask me). Or maybe Ikenna?
I’m pretty sure they said last night that it’s still in the hands of the public, and they got as far as getting the text saying which girl/boy was going to be dumped so they are hardly going to let them read that out and then he like wait never mind you lot pick instead 😭

Keera

VIP Member
😠 I can’t believe we wasted so much time on ikenna and Indiyahs numerous chats and that revolting challenge when I want TO KNOW WHO WE VOTED FOR

• Haha
Reactions: 21

bruised

i hope luca is in the bottom & not gemma so that she'll wonder why the public don't like him and realise he's just playing a game

his ego taking a dent is an added bonus

• Heart

Decaff01

If Jay and ES survive this vote, Jay is going to dump her pronto! He can see that she’s not popular with the islanders or the public - neither is he, but his ego will assume that it’s because she’s dragging him down. Would be major drama 👀

think it will be ikenna and amber to go