Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keera

VIP Member
Speaking of which (roughly) does anyone know if there’s a MAFS UK coming this year? What with Big Brother in September it could be quite a year.
Ooh I didn’t know big brother was coming back!? I just watched tik toks of “fight night” with Emma and Jason and victor etc I think it was 2004 😂 I wish reality tv was still as wild 😂

So looking forward to tonight’s LI though as apart from amber and ikenna I have no clue who will be in the bottom!

Reactions: 2

JombleWomble

VIP Member
So as well as the Katy Perry ad on tv, I have the torture of hearing it every couple of songs on the radio at work. I'm actually going to count tomorrow. I reckon it'll top 30 times in the 9 hours I'm there. I'm not even joking. I can't SLEEP because of it. It's on a constant loop in my brain.
You have my sympathy. I hate that song so much!

Have they been told this year that their first kisses all have to be on the terrace? What's with the obsession with kissing up there? 😂

nd1822

I thought it was really predictable who the bottom 3 would be for the boys and obvious Amber and Tasha would be in the girls

stardust21

VIP Member

Got to be Paige & Jacques going to the hideaway, I would have said Gemma & Luca but they aren’t technically a couple?
Yeah I was going to say, I don’t think they’d allow it to be Gemma and Luca as Luca is coupled up with someone else. Another thing for him to have a tantrum about if true 😂😜

(My mean comments are only because I love him so much @Diagnosis123 😘)

AlaiaG

VIP Member
I’m thinking will be Amber and Ikenna - it will be easier for Dami and Indiyah to get to know each other without Amber giving them daggers 😂

If not Amber, maybe Ekin-Su since the public have got a love and hate relationship with her. But I doubt it will be her

Last edited:

mgmhs

Do 2 definitely go? Maybe its one boy & one girl left from the public vote and then the islanders have to choose who to dump?

All they have said so far is that 'the 2 islanders with the fewest votes are at risk from being dumped from the island'
.... not that they WILL be dumped?! (or have they?? lol)

stardust21

VIP Member
I think it might with Tasha or Andrew. I feel like people will have just forgotten about them. Interestingly though if you’d been voting for couples I think they wouldn’t be in the bottom as the couples are all terrible atm.