Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollenganger

VIP Member
So, am I to understand that the public vote means nothing and it’s all completely engineered by ITV HQ? If so, there’s not much point in voting is there? 🤣

It does kind of make sense because Jaques & Gemma need to stay in there at the same time from their pov. I can’t see what Jaques has done to make people want to vote for him 🧐

Reactions: 2

Kas01980

VIP Member
Does anyone actually enjoy these stupid challenges? I hate watching live because I can’t fast forward 😩
My plan watch to watch it all a night behind so I could skip the adds. But I couldn't give up this thread when I joined it, wouldn't be the same!!

• Heart
Tbh I respect the pure commitment Diagnosis had to Jake/Lib, it always made me laugh 😂 There was someone similar on the MAFSA threads a few years back who supported one of the most toxic guys all the way to the end that it eventually became a running joke on the thread
Speaking of which (roughly) does anyone know if there’s a MAFS UK coming this year? What with Big Brother in September it could be quite a year.

Beth1980

VIP Member
No way I am working till 10 pm tomorrow and will probably see the outcome before I get to watch the episode :mad:

• Sad

Whatamiat

Oh yeah she absolutely is. She’s like the girls at school who have flicky hair, when you don’t have flicky hair, but yet you still really want her to like you even though you know she never will…

Edit: this is a real insight into my school days isn’t it 😂🙈
Flicky hair??? I dont know if I'm too old or too young to get this? 😕

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Just out of curiosity, what is your favourite season or winners of Love Island?

I really liked season 2. Everyone smoked, drank and had sex LOL
Malin and Terry ... Olivia and Rykard ... Sophie(RIP) and Tom

It is so different now :sleep:
Season 2 favourite season and Camilla from season 3 one of my favourite islanders.

• Heart