Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

electricmallows

VIP Member
How did ES end up in the bottom three bit Gemma didn’t? It seems that the script it already written for Gemma and Luca to win….we have already had the ‘test’ of him being forced to couple up with someone else. Next will be the casa amore ‘drama’ where she shows her jealous side then a nice coast to the final and win. How boring.
The other possible prediction is he cheats in casa amor and she takes him back and they win it Millie/Liam style

Reactions: 1

MotherlyLove

Rewatching bits I missed last night and thought Andrew was sweet checking on Gemma more than once through the show.

Also agree with whoever said it's good Danica has the personality she does having to face that hostility. Haven't particularly warmed to her but do feel for her.
I think she’s facing that hostility because of her personality, don’t get good vibes from her at all I would probably be hostile with her haha

Rach88

VIP Member
Jesus were all from lancs on here 🤣. Apparently she used to work in Mac’s. What a crazy world we live in. She’s known as susie from now on

Bet she’d like it now it’s been done up 🤔
I'm guilty of loving a night out in Mac's back in the day the mind boggles that she could of served me 😂

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Did you’ll vote for your faves and who did you pick?
I’ll go first…

Fave Boy: Luca (kinda pained me to do it because i think he’s playing a massive game but he made me genuinely laugh more than the others this week)

Fave Girl: Indiya (was a toss up between her and Paige and will probably throw my vote to Paige as well next time)
Gemma and Luca 😜

Laika1234

VIP Member
Who does everyone think will be in the bottom
Three?

Luca
Jay
Andrew/Ikenna/jacques (I think Ikenna is having a bit of an ovie effect so don’t think he’ll be there really)

Amber
Tasha
Gemma/Indiyah

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Same. The first thing I think of when I think of Ovie was when he said "You can have her" to Jordan which was gross! I totally understood why he was annoyed at Anna but I don't think there's ever justification for talking about a woman as is she's an object. Aside from that I don't think he did anything that memorable tbh.

I think Jacques is going to start to pull away from Paige once they've been in the hideaway together. I don't get a good feeling from him at all.
I really hope jacques doesn’t pull away from Paige. They’re cute together. Especially if they do go any further in the hideaway.