Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn't Elon Musk said that blue ticks now have to pay for them? Since his Twitter takeover, they have to pay $20 a month for them or something like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Only person thats got a blue tick is indiyah no one else has got a tick yet but its definetly her account as the others follow it

I'm so confused by it all! I'm not a Twitter user, but I do have an account to occasionally look people up.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Only person thats got a blue tick is indiyah no one else has got a tick yet but its definetly her account as the others follow it
Then I have to say I find her twitter really weird. Like a totally different personality to her Instagram. It's odd!!
Ah, ok. I was going by a Daily Mail article, which obvs cannot be trusted!
In fairness they were discussing it on the Radio on my way home for work yesterday and they were quoting $20!!

Reactions: 6
Curious how famous she actually was as an actress in Turkey. If at all.
I know, I’ve just been doing some digging and can’t find any Turkish publications that mention her don’t know how famous she actually is

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling she was a bit part. It was all bigged up about her.

Reactions: 3
To be honest there’s a few of them. I don’t know why I went in Love Island at all like Andrew like somebody has already mentioned he’s not very marketable and hasn’t got a really strong personality ekin was all drama in the villa and now she seems to not know how handle social media or her new found celebrity status I take the whole actress in turkey with a pinch of salt I’m the same with Gemma she could have done it without love island

To be honest there’s a few of them. I don’t know why I went in Love Island at all like Andrew like somebody has already mentioned he’s not very marketable and hasn’t got a really strong personality ekin was all drama in the villa and now she seems to not know how handle social media or her new found celebrity status I take the whole actress in turkey with a pinch of salt I’m the same with Gemma she could have done it without love island
Gemma, what on earth was she doing on that show!??? She acts so above it all now.

Maybe its cause so many of them get approached via Instagram but wouldn't have thought to go on it otherwise. Like the temptation is put infront of them and they look good but that's about it.

Does anyone actually genuinely apply these days or is it mainly all a DM on social?

Old timers (like me) will remember when Shilpa Shetty who appeared on celeb big brother with Jade Goody was billed as India’s Angelina Jolie or some bullshit, she was a c grade actress at best and well past her prime /hey day when she appeared on BigBro. I think it’s the same with Ekin, some bit parts here and there. Happy to be proved wrong. I like Ekin I find her the most likeable out of the finalists along with Davide.
Omfg i remember that Danielle Lloyd got off with everything scot-free she Just got her boobs out like all the time and shagged a long list of black footballers to prove she wasn’t racist Jo lost everything she come of the worst and Jade deffo would have been cancelled

Reactions: 9
Maybe its cause so many of them get approached via Instagram but wouldn't have thought to go on it otherwise. Like the temptation is put infront of them and they look good but that's about it.

Does anyone actually genuinely apply these days or is it mainly all a DM on social?
Yeah when you think of it like that

Gemma, what on earth was she doing on that show!??? She acts so above it all now.
Yeah she deffo had an agenda

Reactions: 4
Re Ekins social media I finally unfollowed her last week. Couldn't take any more of her and Davide clearly trying to put any thoughts of them being the fake couple Paige spoke about out of peoples heads.

Be together as a couple or for business reasons I really couldn't care. But the stories were all too OTT and cringe.
Especially the pap shots of them out running and the story of him lying on top of her like a sack of potatoes on the bed. 🙈

Is anyone still following the others? From my snooping they all just seem business as usual but I don't actively follow any of them anymore so I could have missed some other OTT attempts 🤣

Paige said she applied.
I’d guess from the OGs maybe Andrew and Ikenna too?

Reactions: 1
Paige is just jealous and trying to stay relevant. Still the mean girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.