Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old timers (like me) will remember when Shilpa Shetty who appeared on celeb big brother with Jade Goody was billed as India’s Angelina Jolie or some bullshit, she was a c grade actress at best and well past her prime /hey day when she appeared on BigBro. I think it’s the same with Ekin, some bit parts here and there. Happy to be proved wrong. I like Ekin I find her the most likeable out of the finalists along with Davide.

Reactions: 4
Old timers (like me) will remember when Shilpa Shetty who appeared on celeb big brother with Jade Goody was billed as India’s Angelina Jolie or some bullshit, she was a c grade actress at best and well past her prime /hey day when she appeared on BigBro. I think it’s the same with Ekin, some bit parts here and there. Happy to be proved wrong. I like Ekin I find her the most likeable out of the finalists along with Davide.
Remember watching this big bro. Jo from sclub and all

Reactions: 3
I think the only reason Jade recovered from BB was her sad diagnosis of cancer. She would have been cancelled forever otherwise.

Reactions: 10
Yes I've thought that in the past but felt like a witch for thinking like that 😂

Reactions: 4
I think the only reason Jade recovered from BB was her sad diagnosis of cancer. She would have been cancelled forever otherwise.
Yeah 100% everyone loved jade until big bro then loved her again when she was dying. I don’t think she would of had a positive reaction otherwise

Reactions: 2
No Andrew is not very marketable. He is just boring and a complete wet wipe. He’s not very interesting in the slightest ! That’s why he needs Tasha to keep him relevant.

don’t think the same is true of Davide or Dami. They both have interesting personalities. Luca is in between , I feel. Like if he and Gemma broke up, I feel he’d lose a lot of followers because so many of his followers are Gemma supporters, but at the same time I think he’d still find a way to stay relevant and I feel he’d probably end up dating another girl who is already in the public eye to help with that!
Davide’s personality is literally ‘liiiaaarrr’

Totally agree about Andrew and Luca.

I think in ekins case it’s be careful what you wish for I think she obviously wanted the celebrity life but she obviously doesn’t know how to deal with the media also I find it quite strange how she doesn’t know how to deal with it all considering she was an actress in Turkey their tabloids must cover her to some extent
This…it confuses me. She came across so confident and full of drama on LI, but shy and a bit clueless on Insta. Which is real? And if it’s the one on the outside, how did she ever think LI was for her?

Reactions: 10
Davide’s personality is literally ‘liiiaaarrr’

Totally agree about Andrew and Luca.

This…it confuses me. She came across so confident and full of drama on LI, but shy and a bit clueless on Insta. Which is real? And if it’s the one on the outside, how did she ever think LI was for her?
I want her doing what she did best in the villa… stirring up tit!
I want her go on her stories and ranting about Davide being seen with other girls, I want her throwing every other islander under the bus.. starting rumours.. Interacting with the people who essentially voted for her (not so much Davide to win)

EKIN WE WANT DRAMA GIIIIIRRRLL!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Anyone watching new season love island Australia season 4 just watched episode 1. Using a vpn downloaded 9 now

where can i watch from ireland? 🥺
Youtube but sound is rubbish. But I got express vpn. £8 a month but you can cancel then I put 9now on my laptop . It’s on teatv a streaming app and all I think . 3 episodes in. I’m sure it’ll be in uk soon and not sure on Ireland

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I reckon the villa version of Ekin is closer to the real her. Obvs ramped up a bit for tv, but her goofy sense of humour, flair for dramatics and v full on energy seemed sincere.

Being an overnight success story probably scared her a bit. One wrong move on social media and it could all be gone in a flash. So I think she’s trying to tread as carefully as possible. The problem is it was the firecracker personality that made her popular/successful in the first place.

Her weirdo intense stans will likely keep following/engaging with her no matter what. But the more normal less obsessed fans and the casual observers will start to look away if she doesn’t bring that energy back. I’ve said it on here before, but hopefully she’ll be more like her old self on DOI and the travel show with Davide. Basically be like more of an old school celeb, bland and pleasant on socials and saving the real ~content~ for traditional media platforms.

If Gemma and Luca broke up he’d probably end up with saffron barker again or another influencer like that

I don’t think the islanders can be like how they were in the villa. I don’t think anyone apart from the terminally stupid or the very rich and powerful would do that.

It’s a constructed reality show, there are always producers picking and choosing what to show and engineering situations and conversations to make the best tv. ES and Davide made good tv, they might even make a good reality tv show. But no one in their right mind would behave like that if they had the full public glare on them.

It’s not like being stuck in a house for weeks on end, feedback and criticism is immediate and brutal. You can be “cancelled” for the most innocuous thing so I don’t blame them for keeping their heads down and earning as much as they can whilst they can.

Reactions: 6
if ekin and davide were on a series where there were more bigger personalities, they wouldn’t have won. they were just the best out of a boring bunch

Reactions: 12
Regarding Erin's Twitter. Is that even her account?? Does it have a blue tick?
Just seems fake to me and I can't see any mention of her Twitter on her Instagram account.
Screenshot_20221102-185114_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.