Love Island 2022 #60 ❤️🏝

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference between Ekin and Molly Mae beautyworks is very telling. I cannot see anything new or personalised Ekin released with them

Ekin’s tweets remind me of how I used to tweet when I was 13 and in need of attention
It’s even funnier when you remember she is 28 hitting up twitter like this

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I like Ekin hair dark or light I think the extensions look grate ❤

I’ve just seen a clip of a Davide in a hot air balloon with a girl called Maria 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
99% sure Gemma's ig comments are filled with bought comments/paid accounts. Have a look at any comment section from her posts, at least half will be from 'stan' accounts like 'lemma_x_x', 'vsgemmms', 'lemma_forever', 'luvlemma' just spamming random emojis over and over. It seems pretty suss since no other islanders have the same thing to that level? Its giving bought bots. she also seems to have an inauthentic amount of stan accounts. i think its something set up by her team.

I am aware people have dedicated stan accounts and i'm sure some are real, but have a look for yourself, its pretty obvious a lot of it is bought to make her look more popular

Reactions: 8
99% sure Gemma's ig comments are filled with bought comments/paid accounts. Have a look at any comment section from her posts, at least half will be from 'stan' accounts like 'lemma_x_x', 'vsgemmms', 'lemma_forever', 'luvlemma' just spamming random emojis over and over. It seems pretty suss since no other islanders have the same thing to that level? Its giving bought bots. she also seems to have an inauthentic amount of stan accounts. i think its something set up by her team.

I am aware people have dedicated stan accounts and i'm sure some are real, but have a look for yourself, its pretty obvious a lot of it is bought to make her look more popular
Definitely looks like it excessively so - majority Gemma’s & Luca’s comments are dozens of their fan name accounts spamming. Beyond a few teen stans doing it. New followers & likes mainly anonymous / bot accounts with no posts. Pointless as brands are only interested in true engagement can see that it’s not real people accounts interacting with them. Not going to be fooled or impressed by their over inflated engagement at 10% - all done for their ego to look popular.

Think the hype / general public interest in them & all the others season 8 contestants has already quickly passed, similar happened to season 7. Gemma’s Amazon ad with her Dad launched yesterday but 1826 unfollowed her, not the big deal she smugly thinks she is. With winter love island starting in January not got long to make the most of it. Ekin Su & Davide, 28/27 are making sensible long term choices signing up for more mainstream TV shows, working with brands likes Boots opticians & Prezzo will make them household names not just doing short term fashion / retail collabs.

Love Island wasn’t nominated for any NTAs this year unlike previous seasons, so not sure if all the finalists will all get officially invited on Thursday for their proper red carpet moment. Previous years when it was at the O2, loads of z list celebs/ ex islanders go for any publicity anyway but stay up in the private boxes not officially invited to the ceremony. This year it’s at smaller Wembley arena so might not be the usual turn out.

Reactions: 8
Bet antigoni is crying that it's not her that's taken over .seeing as she wants to be on everything 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seems like Ekin-Su and Davide are still together. He said on his instagram that he will be seeing her tomorrow.

Reactions: 2

Does Paige own any outfits that cover her up? As a guy you'd probably expect me to love her having either her tits, arse or legs hanging out all the time, but less is more.
She's literally wearing trousers and a bodysuit, she's more covered up than a lot of people these days. There are contestants that regularly wear way less than that. I feel like the girl can't breathe without some kind of criticism, Christ she cant even have her hair in a ponytail without folk slagging her. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So the worst kept secret is out, Maya Jama is officially hosting! I wonder how it’ll be for the female contestants having her around haha. Not to be shallow but if I was at the fire pit stressed out and feeling like crap in my ill fitting eBay poster girl dress and out walks Maya Jama I’d wanna be thrown in tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's literally wearing trousers and a bodysuit, she's more covered up than a lot of people these days. There are contestants that regularly wear way less than that. I feel like the girl can't breathe without some kind of criticism, Christ she cant even have her hair in a ponytail without folk slagging her. 🤣
Her outfits lovely, not amazing but nothing wrong with it and she looks a damn sight better than her companion!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.