Love Island 2022 #56 Gemma was in it for the cash, and Luca’s just bringing in the trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone follow Sophie Floyd when she was with Luca? I only started following her just before their break up, but she deleted all the videos they’ve done together. I knew I’ve seen that face before lol. I watched a video when they got their teeth done in Turkey.
I've followed Sophie for a long time but I always skipped non-makeup videos. I regret not seeing Luca's pre-teeth lol
I also really like Sophie, not sure how she dated him for 4 years

Reactions: 3
stalking everyone’s instagram and dami has great style -probably the best out of all the boys, and they put davides terrible skinny jeans to shame! his and indiyahs couple pics would bang

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I've followed Sophie for a long time but I always skipped non-makeup videos. I regret not seeing Luca's pre-teeth lol
I also really like Sophie, not sure how she dated him for 4 years
He was punching back then and is punching now too. I only watched the Turkey video … There’s snippets if you Google it x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder why they didn’t have a wrap party?? It’s so weird that she hosted one at her house

oh he’s absolutely done for, no one wants him because he’s a liability
Gonna ask a REALLY stupid question now, but where does everyone see Antigoni...lol I don't mean where as in a place as I know she's everywhere, but what social media...is it Instagram? On her stories? And also the Gemma and Luca and everyone else since they've come out? Do I just follow them on Insta and their stuff comes up? (I really don't use Insta apart from occasionally checking celebs I like to see what they are doing from time to time). I'm not THAT old, but being someone that hates having photos taken of myself, I've never seen the point in being on there

Reactions: 5
Gonna ask a REALLY stupid question now, but where does everyone see Antigoni...lol I don't mean where as in a place as I know she's everywhere, but what social media...is it Instagram? On her stories? And also the Gemma and Luca and everyone else since they've come out? Do I just follow them on Insta and their stuff comes up? (I really don't use Insta apart from occasionally checking celebs I like to see what they are doing from time to time). I'm not THAT old, but being someone that hates having photos taken of myself, I've never seen the point in being on there
i think most people (myself included) don’t actually follow most of them and only follow the ones we actually like. all of them are public so you don’t have to follow them to view their story. you can just look them up, and stalk their account without following as long as they’re public, i only follow a few of them and anotigini is not included in that

Reactions: 5
Also, Jacques can get in the bin. Continuing to be nasty about Tasha. She was the one who made the final !

Jacques couldn’t handle being on Love Island once he came up against Adam, who, for all his faults is a much more attractive guy with an instantly higher dating value than Jacques. J knew this full well, that’s why he quit in the midst of a load of snivelling. Paige looked exhausted by him when he left.
I said this too Adam fully emasculated and intimidated him that’s why he left he couldn’t handle Adam taking Paige off him on national tv

How can you forget she’s 19 people mention it every 10 seconds 😂😂😂
True 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.