Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Gemma only went on there for promotion and to make a name for herself so that she doesn’t need to rely on her dad. I have zero sympathy for Luca, though. He’s a horrible man. Dami can also be a twat but he arguably has more redeeming features than Luca, who, after all is a spoilt, sulky, misogynistic, possessive rich boy bully. He doesn’t need money and he doesn’t deserve to have a TV career because he’s unpleasant. Who can relate to someone like him???

• Heart
Reactions: 60

lizzolyn

VIP Member
Hahaha i know!!! Ekin at some chigwell essex restaurant. Omg shes just falling into the mould already..
Ekin is literally from Essex and eating at a Turkish restaurant with her family and friends after not seeing them for 2 months! Give her a break!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Dami really has gotten away scot free hasn't he? All the men at some point we're misogynistic fools however Luca has been used as the fall guy.
Interesting to see where they all are fine Xmas.

Reactions: 45

Dollenganger

VIP Member
Also, Jacques can get in the bin. Continuing to be nasty about Tasha. She was the one who made the final !

Jacques couldn’t handle being on Love Island once he came up against Adam, who, for all his faults is a much more attractive guy with an instantly higher dating value than Jacques. J knew this full well, that’s why he quit in the midst of a load of snivelling. Paige looked exhausted by him when he left.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

hol20x

VIP Member
If I was Gemma's horse I'd sleep with one eye open, Luca is probably fuming she's been riding the horse and not him.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Gemma only went on there for promotion and to make a name for herself so that she doesn’t need to rely on her dad. I have zero sympathy for Luca, though. He’s a horrible man. Dami can also be a twat but he arguably has more redeeming features than Luca, who, after all is a spoilt, sulky, misogynistic, possessive rich boy bully. He doesn’t need money and he doesn’t deserve to have a TV career because he’s unpleasant. Who can relate to someone like him???
Luca is destined for ex on the beach and celebs go dating

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Yup as everyone else has said, Grealish.

Well her fella is the type of guy who Davide hangs out with I guess...

Starting to think that Indiyah was the only 'normal' person to go on the show this series, like no famous exes or weird Dubai lifestyles etc.
I know a lot of people don't like her, but Paige was a paramedic and to my knowledge doesn't have any famous exes. I know the video of her dancing was kinda cringe but she was at a party with friends and family after being scrutinized for eight weeks. Haven't we all had a bit too much to drink and danced like twats at some point lol

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
So she's not doing any club appearances at all?!? Good for her! I don't know why they even booked her before she got out of the show.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Calmyourtitsdown

Chatty Member
The timeline of this is so cute, 6hrs, 3hrs and then 55mins ago the were together!! ❤ up there with Davide and Ekin for most loved up!
View attachment 1477969
View attachment 1477972
View attachment 1477974
Tasha is gorgeous. So naturally beautiful, the OG line up was so resfreshing compared to the past couple of years.
(Esp last year; Faye and Liberty 🤢)
CoCo is deluded. No your kids would not be more beautiful with Andrew, than if with Tasha. Needs to crawl back into whatever hole she came out of.

Reactions: 31

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Gemma showed more emotion during her reunion with her dogs than she did over eight weeks on TV

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Evesdropping

VIP Member
Luca is sunk if she drops him. No agent on his bio (surprised the sister isn't) and no opportunity to make money given how disliked he is. He's also by default taken the heat off the other lads by being the biggest tool of all.

Reactions: 30