Love Island 2022 #56 Gemma was in it for the cash, and Luca’s just bringing in the trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They need to let the people speak do a poll on Reddit or something

Reactions: 1
Summer and Coco giving me the cock destroyer vibes, two besties who had a falling out over a guy and one of them did various interviews about it spilling all the tea, summer and coco the cock destrroyers of Love Island, aptly named given titgate

Reactions: 2
Joel Corey reminds me of 16 with his first set of decks in his bedroom
I can’t stand him and have hated him since he turned up at the Geordie shore house as a naked butler the first time he went there or whatever he bloody turned up wearing

Reactions: 7
Don't make a new thread. End it here. Lock it up. Seal it in. Throw away the key.

Love Island 2022 bay-bee....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They just went for me for no reason because I accidentally stood on her fellas toe or something it happens in busy clubs was left with a fractured cheek and eye socket and a broken nose and black eyes she really showed me didn't she 🤣
That's horrific, I'm so sorry!!
That post really reflects how tit that nightclub is

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.