Love Island 2022 #56 Gemma was in it for the cash, and Luca’s just bringing in the trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, Jacques can get in the bin. Continuing to be nasty about Tasha. She was the one who made the final !

Jacques couldn’t handle being on Love Island once he came up against Adam, who, for all his faults is a much more attractive guy with an instantly higher dating value than Jacques. J knew this full well, that’s why he quit in the midst of a load of snivelling. Paige looked exhausted by him when he left.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Dami really has gotten away scot free hasn't he? All the men at some point we're misogynistic fools however Luca has been used as the fall guy.
Interesting to see where they all are fine Xmas.
luca has bigger fanbase than dami lol, he’s already on 1.2mill, dami is only about to hit 600k. he was never at risk by the public in the villa, dami was, like 3 times and was even in the bottom two, and luca placed above dami in the finals, so genuinely confused on how dami has got away with more? luca has the 2nd most followers out of all the male finalists after davide im pretty sure. people obviously still love him.

Dami really has gotten away scot free hasn't he? All the men at some point we're misogynistic fools however Luca has been used as the fall guy.
Interesting to see where they all are fine Xmas.
idk where you were but he got tons of hate during and post casa. people even started disliking indiyah. amd people still hate dami. consequently he was in the bottom two while luca was saved by the public like every other time. luca got away with more as he was saved every single time.

sorry for the rant i just don’t understand this narrative, all the men were crappy, yet some of them still have over a million followers and were never at risk by the public (luca, jax etc)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
According to the press, the finalists were distant from the rest.

Like Russia lining its tanks on the border with Ukraine, we all know what's coming....when is it happening?

Reactions: 3
luca has bigger fanbase than dami lol, he’s already on 1.2mill, dami is only about to hit 600k. he was never at risk by the public in the villa, dami was, like 3 times and was even in the bottom two, and luca placed above dami in the finals, so genuinely confused on how dami has got away with more? luca has the 2nd most followers out of all the male finalists after davide im pretty sure. people obviously still love him.

idk where you were but he got tons of hate during and post casa. people even started disliking indiyah. amd people still hate dami. consequently he was in the bottom two while luca was saved by the public like every other time. luca got away with more as he was saved every single time.
You've only got to look at the press to see who's taken the fall. Chill out

Reactions: 2
You've only got to look at the press to see who's taken the fall. Chill out
the press hang onto anything they can lol, they reported luca eating by himself ffs 😭 my point still stands, luca got away with more than dami in the villa chill out

Reactions: 14
that giff of davide dancing and then shaking his finger is so funny

• Haha
Reactions: 3
does dami ever sleep? always posting, but at least it’s not antigoni

Reactions: 5
Did anyone follow Sophie Floyd when she was with Luca? I only started following her just before their break up, but she deleted all the videos they’ve done together. I knew I’ve seen that face before lol. I watched a video when they got their teeth done in Turkey.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think gemma and luca remind me of kerrie essex and danny.. Luca is a danny under the thumb😅😅

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.