Love Island 2022 #56 Gemma was in it for the cash, and Luca’s just bringing in the trash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread guyssss 🥰 Luca will be the bin man from now on as Gemma is set to look after herself and no one else🤣🤣
Antigoni needs to get a life, duck me this one never quitssss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
from antigonis party i saw like 95% of the stories of her drinking and ancing and 5% stories of other ex islanders standing around lmao

Reactions: 13
Luca is sunk if she drops him. No agent on his bio (surprised the sister isn't) and no opportunity to make money given how disliked he is. He's also by default taken the heat off the other lads by being the biggest tool of all.

Reactions: 30
from antigonis party i saw like 95% of the stories of her drinking and ancing and 5% stories of other ex islanders standing around lmao
I wonder why they didn’t have a wrap party?? It’s so weird that she hosted one at her house

Luca is sunk if she drops him. No agent on his bio (surprised the sister isn't) and no opportunity to make money given how disliked he is. He's also by default taken the heat off the other lads by being the biggest tool of all.
oh he’s absolutely done for, no one wants him because he’s a liability

Reactions: 17
Dami really has gotten away scot free hasn't he? All the men at some point we're misogynistic fools however Luca has been used as the fall guy.
Interesting to see where they all are fine Xmas.

Reactions: 45
Dami really has gotten away scot free hasn't he? All the men at some point we're misogynistic fools however Luca has been used as the fall guy.
People seem to have short memories for all the other guys but seems luca can do no right.

Reactions: 14
I wonder why they didn’t have a wrap party?? It’s so weird that she hosted one at her house
On the last thread, someone suggested that because they had that big party after the final that they called it quits and figured the islanders have had their lot. Seems quite mean-spirited - not even a proper wrap party for all the cast and production to celebrate properly. Unless the crew and production had their own party without the islanders!

I bet Antigoni couldn't believe her luck - a chance to take centre stage by being host.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Argh can someone start an Antigoni thread pls as im so so so so sick of hearing about her

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Gemma hasn't liked anyone's pics, not even her Dads and judging by her stories we know why...too busy signing contracts.

Ekin has unfollowed Summer and Chyna but still Team Coco.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I always forget Gemma is only 19 but she conducts herself like a 30 year old woman

• Haha
Reactions: 30
im not excusing dami but to me he seems the type of guy who is very influenced by the crowd hes around. so when hes around people who want no drama and genuinely support each other, that side of him comes out. when hes around the likes of luca and jax, then the head in him comes out. overall he had a likeable personality, it was the casa stuff and tasha situation that showed him to be an ass. even when he was getting involved in ekins drama and "calling her out", it was because jax was doing it ("a bleeping headache"). hes definitely responsible for his own actions but he just seems the type to be very influenced by his crowd. so if hes surrounded by better people, he will also improve within himself a lot. i am not sure if him and indiyah will last but i do think if they get really serious, her family and friends AND damis family will be there to keep dami in check. difference with luca and jax is that their personalities were not likeable and they were asses without the influence of anyone else AND their supporters/family etc all support how they acted and their values. even damis fans were there to call out his BS when he started acting like a fool at casa and with tasha. but jax/luca apologists have a long list of reasons to justify their actions and behaviours. dami can definitely improve but luca and jax are lost causes which is why i find their apologies so fake

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Gemma only went on there for promotion and to make a name for herself so that she doesn’t need to rely on her dad. I have zero sympathy for Luca, though. He’s a horrible man. Dami can also be a twit but he arguably has more redeeming features than Luca, who, after all is a spoilt, sulky, misogynistic, possessive rich boy bully. He doesn’t need money and he doesn’t deserve to have a TV career because he’s unpleasant. Who can relate to someone like him???

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Gemma posted a pic of her and Luca.

Of course Antigoni was one if the first ones to comment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.