Love Island 2022 #55 lieair, actrezz, winner πŸ…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he looks decent?? They both look amazing 😍
he looks decent but his style is still very 2016 😭 he needs a massive kanye throwing out kims whole closet type of style revamp

i think dami dresses the best out of the boys, he takes a lot of risks and sometimes his outfits are ugly but he has the mens model-esque confidence to pull it off

that blue jersey shorts outfit this mornign was just uggo tho, is he actively trying to give indiyah the ick??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it weird thanking people for getting 1 million followers it’s very tacky

Reactions: 2
Tasha is stunning. Natural beauty. Gorgeous. I hope she stays away from the fillers

• Heart
Reactions: 19
dont know how long they will last but i actually think that danica and jamie suit each other so much looks wise, they make a cute couple

Screenshot 2022-08-04 at 11.45.30.png

also tasha hit 1M

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tasha looks FIT AS duck. Antigone looks like her dress is on backwards and Gemma looks like a drag queen with that contour and filters.
Was just looking at that pic of her in that amazing outfit and she is beautiful, and a lot of that is down to the fact she hasn't ruined herself with fillers and all the rest of it, and I'm praying she doesn't!

Reactions: 16
I've just discovered from tiktok that there's an original love island that's got 2 seasons that started in 2005 .is this worth the watch ?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.