Love Island 2022 #52 Let’s hope karma is a Bish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
indiyah looks absolutely gorgeous in that dress tonight. gemma’s dress is definitely a dress!

Reactions: 6
As soon as I seen his pictures I couldn’t stand him he gave off a bad vibe then found he was shagging Saffron Baker after he left his ex who was mates with Saffron and that his sister ran an influencer agency I knew my instincts were right
Yep he’s definitely a major wanker for doing that to his ex, and clearly likes a girl with some fame… The fact he’s so controlling and insecure with Gemma is probably cause he’s basically a cheat himself. I think cheats are often like that cause they’re paranoid everyone behaves the same as they do.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Gemma’s dress is similar to watch she wore back from casa amore - that style looks really uncomfortable on her. Like she’s suffocating in it.

Reactions: 8
Imagine if any of them had worn a cute summer dress this season. Most of them would have looked gorgeous.

Reactions: 11
Saw the preview and I have to say Tasha looks absolutely stunning. Indiyah too, but I find Gemma’s dress really underwhelming!! I know her style is pretty conservative and plain but just once I wanna see her show out. It’s giving First Lady vibes. There’s not many chances you get to attend a “ball” on national television. I know ‘class’ is what she’s going for but personally I don’t equate covering up and wearing simple things to being classy.

if that was me mate I’d be doing the MOST! as if I was doing my prom all over again. Give me embellishment, GIVE ME GLITTER, give me WOW!

Reactions: 13
Absolutely nothing to do with anything but I'm a massive Joanne Mc nally fan but if she starts up Whitmores hole she'll give me the ick.

I'm away the past week and usually watch while I'm away but haven't watched one episode!

Still think Ekin is the biggest actress going but i am rooting for them to win

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Urgh no! I liked OG channel 4 big brother. Watched a few of the celeb series on channel 5. But no it’s had it’s day leave it in the past!
100% agree. I am so old that I wasn't even young when the first BB was on. But it was such a massive thing in those days. Especially when you used to have the live feed and could just watch at any time. Even though they weren't doing much - but puts paid to all the stuff about people being edited etc!

BB lost it's way in the lasty few series, everyone was just too knowing, in it for publicity. Once you started getting the likes of that grotter Sallie Axl in, it was over.

I agree bringing it back now you will just get the LI crowd, loads of wannabe influencers, models etc. There's already enough of them in LI, we don't need more!

• Heart
Nah why do Gem and Luca look like they're off to a funeral

Screenshot_20220801-191755_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've got the rosé in the fridge ready for finale time! We're so close to never having to hear Dami fart ever again 🥳

My prediction (but I've been wrong about most things so far 😂)
Winners: Ekin-Su & Davide
2nd: Tasha & Andrew
3rd: Indiyah & Dami
4th: Gemma & Luca

I'd love it if Tasha and Andrew win but think Ekin-Su and Davide have it. It feels less predictable than last year though, which makes me excited but also nervous.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So tonight who is in the audience if the ex islanders are back in the UK at an itv party. Their friends and family?

Reactions: 1
Most amount of threads I've had to catch up on so far!

Catching up on yesterday's ep in preparation now, me and bf have our takeaway and ice cream and alcohol 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if anyone has said this but did anyone else think Gemma just sounded like a right stuck up cow who thinks she’s above everyone else when she said she only listens to the opinions of people she likes/respects/values and essentially insinuated that she didn’t feel that way about anyone in the villa.
It came across like they wouldn't make the cut to her exclusive (lol) social circle and their opinions were worth tit because she didn't like nor respect them.
Fair enough to not care but it didn't come across well.

Reactions: 9
Maybe they are - celebrating the demise of their fake relationship. 😉
I was going to say similar but knew someone would have beaten me to it.
His face when he doesn't win AND gets dumped is going to be a picture 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.