Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1x2x3x4x

I don’t know if anyone has said this but did anyone else think Gemma just sounded like a right stuck up cow who thinks she’s above everyone else when she said she only listens to the opinions of people she likes/respects/values and essentially insinuated that she didn’t feel that way about anyone in the villa.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Awww remember when we all hated Tasha and Andrew and thought Antigoni was the second coming of God, ahh memories

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
One thing I am looking forward to with Love Island finishing tonight is no longer hearing "the man sells fish"

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Kas01980

VIP Member
Not really known the best time to post this as I don't want to do it at the end as I hate goodbyes!! But thank you all of you for making my evenings ♥ I do find things hard on my own still at times but I can't remember the last time I laughed and looked forward to something as much as I have these threads and being part of something again that was MY decision. Not controlled or told what I could and couldnt do and then paying for wanting to do it in the first place anyway.

THANKS TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU that's made me laugh and liked my comments and included me. I hope to come across you in other threads, I can't wait for MAFS, so hopefully see some of you there, but if not I expect to see you in the next LI!!! I hope I don't come across that I've overcooked this post, but it's really meant a lot to me and a boost to me and my confidence. Much love xxx 😘🥰

@Lmkgirl you know where else you'll find me 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I have to say I think Tasha is one of the best looking contestants of all time. She is absolutely stunning. She has the face of an old Hollywood actress or supermodel. Genuinely think she is stunning

Reactions: 40
Poor Ekin, talking about empowering each other whilst Gemma makes stupid cunty faces behind her back, she obviously went to the Luca school of making stupid faces hoping to get screen time

• Angry
Reactions: 39

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I’m getting married next week and if my husband doesn’t do a speech like Davide I’m leaving and going to Manchester to find my man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

JoJo76

VIP Member
ah posted in the ex love island thread. Copy and paste!!

9pm and I’ll start by saying FUCK OFF LUCA.

Also pisses me right off that my gorgeous little Greek rescue cat is called Walter Bishop (named after the character in Fringe with Joshua Jackson). We call him little Bish and I feel he’s been tainted.

MY BISH!!

Yeah showing my face. I’ve had wine so DGAF!

What the holy fuck is Laura wearing?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 36