Love Island 2022 #52 Let’s hope karma is a Bish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was only trying to defuse the Luca bomb.
I felt like it was more about calming him down too and getting him to see that people always have opinions but it doesn't mean you let them affect you.
She must be beyond bored babysitting him at this point.

Reactions: 12
I'm quite excited for this. I only watch the show and comment on here. I don't know who's going to win. Makes it more fun for me.

Reactions: 6
What are everyone’s LI final snacks?
White wine, salt and vinegar squares and drum stick squashies 🙌 post slimming world weigh in 🤣🤣🤣
I'm catching up on the last 2 nights and hoping I can stay awake until 11pm cyprus time to watch live with you guys 🤣

Reactions: 9
Guys is anyone else not being allowed to vote on the app? I got a notification saying the vote is open but its saying "you have 0 votes" 😫

Reactions: 1
@Lmkgirl ... last thread closed so couldn't reply, so here I am....but I went back to stock up, AND THERES NONE LEFT 😭!! Still, I have five left, and ones a cola one and one of the red ones. I'm now congratulating my yesterday self for saving them 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m excited if they bring back big brother but The nostalgia of the complete unhinged chaos of the early seasons will never be matched (probably rightly so considering the mental states of some of the contestants).

how is everyone watching the new love island USA? Does it stream on something here I know the older ones are on ITV hub???
I’ve been watching it but sourcing it illegally so I probably shouldn’t elaborate haha. I always prefer the American version.

Reactions: 2
Guys is anyone else not being allowed to vote on the app? I got a notification saying the vote is open but its saying "you have 0 votes" 😫
Did you vote last night? I think that vote closes during the show and then it will reopen for the final two.

Ohhh! Yes I voted last night but I remember Iain saying the vote opens at 8:45pm 🤔
Yes sorry you are right 8.45 and then reopens during the show. That's what I took it to be anyway. But I keep getting bloody notifications from the app to vote 😂

Currently reminiscing about how even though I knew he was a dick from the get go, I actually found Luca quite fit at the start 🥲 don’t judge me too much pls I think it was mostly his accent, I like any accent that’s a sort of South East accent (not sure what else to call it lol)
Still think he’s alright looking but no point being fit if you’re a nasty little prick.
I rarely find men on reality TV that attractive (not my type) but I’ve noticed when I do they usually turn out to be twats... then they win the show 🤣 I’m praying this isn’t the case this time 🤞🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What are everyone’s LI final snacks?
I'm waiting for my MrFreeze to actually freeze BUT I have a hunky dorys 6 pack assorted flavours, cans of coca cola and a tub of Haribo Tangfastics x

I need to put my ass on a diet tomorrow 😩
It's pissing cats and dogs rain here in Ireland and it is the type of weather for munching....

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Bookies have shortened odds on Luca and Gemma, Andrew and Tasha now third favourites.

1. Davide/Ekin-Su
2. Luca/Gemma
3. Andrew/Tasha
4. Dami/Indiyah

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Currently reminiscing about how even though I knew he was a dick from the get go, I actually found Luca quite fit at the start 🥲 don’t judge me too much pls I think it was mostly his accent, I like any accent that’s a sort of South East accent (not sure what else to call it lol)
Still think he’s alright looking but no point being fit if you’re a nasty little prick.
I rarely find men on reality TV that attractive (not my type) but I’ve noticed when I do they usually turn out to be twats... then they win the show 🤣 I’m praying this isn’t the case this time 🤞🏼
As soon as I seen his pictures I couldn’t stand him he gave off a bad vibe then found he was shagging Saffron Baker after he left his ex who was mates with Saffron and that his sister ran an influencer agency I knew my instincts were right

Definitely looking for her tits or whatever to be licked tonight at finale party
2415FEFD-18A2-41D2-A140-BC4B23B79899.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes sorry you are right 8.45 and then reopens during the show. That's what I took it to be anyway. But I keep getting bloody notifications from the app to vote 😂
Oh my god I realised I read 18:45 on my phone and thought time had suddenly flown and it was 8:45pm!

Me to me rn:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.