Love Island 2022 #52 Let’s hope karma is a Bish!

Who will split first?

• Davide/Ekin

Votes: 34 7.3%
  • Luca/Gemma

Votes: 310 66.8%
  • Tasha/Andrew

Votes: 10 2.2%
  • Dami/Indiyah

Votes: 110 23.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I thought the thread title was witty when another poster who’s name escaped me said it about ten threads back..

now I’m worried it looks pro Luca - should I get it changed? I’ve already asked the number to be corrected 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t know if anyone has said this but did anyone else think Gemma just sounded like a right stuck up cow who thinks she’s above everyone else when she said she only listens to the opinions of people she likes/respects/values and essentially insinuated that she didn’t feel that way about anyone in the villa.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I don’t know if anyone has said this but did anyone else think Gemma just sounded like a right stuck up cow who thinks she’s above everyone else when she said she only listens to the opinions of people she likes/respects/values and essentially insinuated that she didn’t feel that way about anyone in the villa.
A lot of people did but I don’t think it was that deep. She knew it was a vote off, probably thinks it’s tactical so was explaining to Luca why she valued her thoughts and her family’s opinion instead. I think she was just talking him down.

Reactions: 12
7EF90AFD-2628-416E-960A-1E3A62D8F084.jpeg

Just seen this on Twitter only 13,000 votes but I am loving Gemma and Luca being last 🤞🤞🤞🤞

I completely forgot about this 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
One thing I am looking forward to with Love Island finishing tonight is no longer hearing "the man sells fish"

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I’m excited if they bring back big brother but The nostalgia of the complete unhinged chaos of the early seasons will never be matched (probably rightly so considering the mental states of some of the contestants).

how is everyone watching the new love island USA? Does it stream on something here I know the older ones are on ITV hub???

Reactions: 12
I’ve been so confident for the last week or so that Davide and Ekin easily have it in the bag but judging by all the crazy teenyboppers out in force on social media today, I wouldn’t be surprised if Luca and Gemma are a very close second or even manage to steal it. Hoping I’m proved wrong and they end up fourth but it’s looking quite unlikely! 😔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
From the last thread, whoever it was on the coach, can you not watch on itv hub with headphones? 🙂

Reactions: 4
Big brother is coming back and they will announce in the adverts tonight, however, it is not going to be like the good old days it will just be another love island

Reactions: 10
Im so excited about tonight and im actually more excited about the fact we cannot call it!! I don’t care who actually wins , as long as it’s not G & L (I actually really like gemma but luca needs to get in the bin).
Got a nice bottle of rosè cooling in the fridge…

Reactions: 13
Big brother is coming back and they will announce in the adverts tonight, however, it is not going to be like the good old days it will just be another love island
Urgh no! I liked OG channel 4 big brother. Watched a few of the celeb series on channel 5. But no it’s had it’s day leave it in the past!

Reactions: 6
It’s all about who places second for me. I would love a tasha and Andrew surprise. It would be so lovely and I don’t think they’d be expecting it at all.

Reactions: 5
I think she was only trying to defuse the Luca bomb.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.