Love Island 2022 #52 Let’s hope karma is a Bish!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a madness but look at their smiles, I feel they were both just genuinely happy to be in the final together regardless 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Even tho they came 4th, Look how happy they look 🥺 unlike Guca’S miserable slapped ass faces

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think they’re 4th because by the time everyone came round to Tasha and Andrew they already had a firm favourite. If you could have two votes they would have picked up most people’s second vote
Yeah they may have got my second vote tbh

Reactions: 3
If Luca wins....or even comes 2nd....then the 5000+ ofcom complaints mean shite and too many people are thinking any of his behaviour was OK.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
My husband timed the paused between laura Twitmore announcing and it was 24 seconds only for her to announce that. I’m fuming

People we aren't focusing on what matters... DAMI is at least third, after everything he has done. Which is on par with Luca but he gets forgotten

Reactions: 8
Wow so the bookies had them third place, so I'm worried Luca will win now and that just cannot be allowed

Reactions: 4
I’m telling myself the vote for Ekin and Davide to win has been so monumentally huge that any order of how the other couples fall in to place under them is anyone’s guess 😂

I think ekin and Davide and gemma and luca will be top 2. Can’t decide who I want to win. Neither tbh haha

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.