Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I did not like paige’s parents 🤣 their energy was off and i get her mum doesnt like adam but still couldve been more nicer.. and the fact that she wants someone like jacques for her daughter, weird family
Her mum seems that type that always puts her daughter down.

Reactions: 26

Kas01980

VIP Member
I'm surprised Luca hasnt been down Gemmas throat about becoming "exclusive" now he's met her mum

I couldn't catch up on here the past few nights but honestly don't think I have ever disliked anyone more than Luca on this show.

You get people or his supporters 🤢 saying you only see an hour. Well if he's that vile in one hour, imagine what he is like in 24 hours!

Also agree with the poster who said it was clear LI had ntervened over Tasha. Absolutely clear as day and all he was arsed about was how he's come across.😡

I think Gemma will come out and do all the promo shit and assess the situation. Girl isn't THAT stupid, I feel like she got embroiled in a situation with Luca she didn't know how to get out of, and she's done fairly well of keeping the absolute psycho at arms length.
Hopefully outside she will get a reality check with how she knows he really is but will be validated by the millions of comments he's an absolute weirdo that will fuxk her life up given half a chance!

• Heart

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
Luca and Gemma received three votes from: Ekin and Davide, Indiyah and Dami, Paige and Andrew

So why is baby boy Bish just grilling Indiyah and Dami?

That kid cannot handle any situation where he is not coddled and catered to. What a spoiled brat.

For what it’s worth, I think that Paige’s dad probably explains a lot about why Paige is drawn to such ‘charming’ - I say that in the loosest sense -, OTT, typically ‘good looking, top tier’ (again, I say this loosely) - men. Her mum seemed very pass-remarkable, which won’t have been nice at all for her. It’ll have felt like a punch in the stomach. I have NO DOUBT Louise Owen kept her own counsel and has her own thoughts, but LO chose to put her daughter first rather than going off on one at Luca. She is obviously more media - savvy (as she would be). I know it all sounds a bit armchair - psychologist, but if I were Paige, and I really don’t like the girl, I’d have been GUTTED that my dad wasn’t even apologetic about not watching me. She chooses to go with the most ‘good looking’ - even thought they really aren’t ! - men. And her mum is not on her daughter’s side - that’s stinging. At least Louise Owen appeared to be (deep inside she obviously thinks what we all think), and LO played the game. LO put Gemma first. It’s why Gemma is so much more confident and has so much more self esteem than desperate Paige. Instead, Paige’s parents basically just seemed like they couldn’t give a flying f about how she would feel about what / how they said stuff.

• Heart

Princessax

VIP Member
I generally think Tasha is so happy and how she’s actually found someone who treats her nice. She’s cute 🤍

Reactions: 25

marthaedwards11

Chatty Member
Nah I’m actually concerned people out there are voting for Luca and somehow thinking his behaviour is acceptable or their relationship is in any way healthy?!
It’s all the young teenagers who think it’s ‘romantic’. Note how they all call Luca “protective” instead of “possessive”

DonAragona

VIP Member
But does he know how to modify his behaviour ?
He even sulked with his parents and couldn’t turn it off when they tried to give him a subtle heads up.
That for me was the biggest red flag, you're parents have basically said you're in for some shit when you get out of the villa and his reaction was to reject.

Luca and Jacques are two peas in pod, can give it but can't take it.

Last edited:

MrsDon1

VIP Member
As vile as he is, I really hope ITV have got some seriously robust safeguarding in place for Luca once he’s out. I think he’s the sort of person who cannot let go of things and will stew on any comment that does not tell him how wonderful he is. Given that there must be millions of them now online he will literally drive himself insane.
He also doesn’t seem like the sort of person who will think ‘ooh, several thousand people said this about me, maybe I should reflect on that’. He will just come out fighting and blaming.

L00kform3

VIP Member
Well which is it Claudia? The other week you were making excuses for him saying he wasn’t being himself and he doesn’t normally act that way and now today you’re saying he’s been completely true to himself. If he truly has been true to himself and this is what he is like as a person then that really is terrifying.

Attachments

• Heart

paradsesdark

I did not like paige’s parents 🤣 their energy was off and i get her mum doesnt like adam but still couldve been more nicer.. and the fact that she wants someone like jacques for her daughter, weird family

steste

Chatty Member
Gemma be better off ending this on the flight home. Get those deals without him bringing her down.

smg658

Luca ready to bitch about how him and Gemma are the perfect couple. Let it go fish boy.

• Haha

iieee

VIP Member
I can't wait for Luca to kick off and lose himself some more votes in the final. Good job lad 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 24