Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hellzapoppin_H

I want the alternative ending... producers marching in and removing Bish Boy for being a little bitch right til the end 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Thegoodelife

VIP Member
Paige’s mum and dad are two horrible bastards.
I am no fan of Paige at all. But she actually looked like she was trying so hard not to cry as they all sat together meeting the parents.
Imagine ruining your daughters last moments on Love Island. Pair of fuckin weirdos.

How can they mention Jacques as being the better option ? When Paige sat there dead eyed as he said he was leaving and waved him off. That man ruined her LI experience. Absolute pair of weirdos.
I was cringing HARD when Paige was the one saying Jacques did stuff that just was not okay.
LIKE UR HER MUM YOU SHOULD BE SAYING THIS

• Heart
Reactions: 23

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Yeah the whole chat with Paige and her parents felt a bit off. Her dad was like no I haven’t watched it and her mum saying straight away she doesn’t like Adam! I can’t believe her mum preferred Jacques?! It was weird how Paige said have you seen me and Dami to her mum too. She’s totally the the ‘I get on better with men’ type on the outside

• Sad
Reactions: 22

cee-bee

VIP Member
Just saw and voted on this for Davide & Ekin… The results are DISGUSTING, 1% would be too many votes for Luca.

View attachment 1461463
having the whole U.K. see Luca for the asshole he is, seeing his family apologise for him and women’s aid getting involved over his bullying, I’ve wondered if Sophie Floyd has felt vindicated at any point or just exhausted to have to see his face pop up on social media every so often.

Gemma is not nice and her mask is slipping during the final week. I feel bad for indiyah because she thinks that’s Gemma is her friend. Gemma hasn’t stood up for Tasha much and has even agreed with Luca on voting for her so she shouldn’t be upset with indiyah.
I think that was awful what gemma said last night “I only care about peoples opinions I actually like” indiyah was only trying to stick up for hwe

Confucius

For everyone voting Tasha and Andrew to try and stop Luca coming second, just know this, if enough people think the same as you you are actually ensuring a Luca win as you are taking away votes from Davide and Ekin. Ekinde won't win without votes and they need every single one to beat Luca and Gemma. Imagine how you will feel if Luca wins and you know you didn't vote for the couple that could have beaten them. :(

• Heart
  • Haha

Dollenganger

VIP Member
It was awkward AF. I’ve no idea why her dad was there as he looked like he wanted to be anywhere else. Her mam as well wasn’t encouraging. It was a bit fucked up to watch as all other parents seemed to like their kid.
For a girl growing up with a disengaged / uninterested father, it certainly does set the tone for putting up with crappy behaviour from men in the future (speaking from unfortunate experience)

• Sad

jackolantern

VIP Member
If Luca still wins after last night I have no hope for the younger generations. I don’t think he has many if any redeemable characteristics tbh, he’s just vile. Actually makes my skin crawl.

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Wouldn’t surprise me, especially with his weirdo sisters spreadsheet
Yeah Claudia Bish is definitely gonna submit a FoI request to itv to find out who voted for who, and when they tell her they can't share that info she'll start a petition 😂

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
Not my parents being extremely similar to Paige’s and me not realising there was anything wrong with their interaction until I read what you all said on here…

• Heart
  • Sad
Paige’s mam gave me bad vibes, I think for the episode that was in it she could have chosen better words. Paige looked gutted. She didn’t seem very encouraging toward Paige.

Paiges shitty and weird attitude towards girls suddenly makes sense now.
Yup, after seeing her mum I now understand why Paige is the way she is and feel a bit sorry for her.
She's still a bitch like but I understand why she's such a pick me girl now.

• Angry
  • Sad