Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elles20

VIP Member
A few people are starting to say that Paige's mum was wrong for telling her she doesn't buy it with Adam. But didn't we all want Gemma's mum to come in and express her disapproval of Luca? I loved Paige's mum's honesty tbh. She bloody well knows that Adam is bad news.

Reactions: 31
Paige saying she supported Jacques 100% yet was in Adams bed and had her tongue down his throat less than 24 hours after he left, honey bunz we aren't stupid

• Haha

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
I think some of the ex islanders defending Luca need to wake up, the production team can’t edit actual dumb words that he chooses to open his own mouth and say not to mention when we watch at home we see him interacting with them all in there and in different scenarios not just the interactions they personally experienced with him.

• Heart

Glassrobot

As vile as he is, I really hope ITV have got some seriously robust safeguarding in place for Luca once he’s out. I think he’s the sort of person who cannot let go of things and will stew on any comment that does not tell him how wonderful he is. Given that there must be millions of them now online he will literally drive himself insane.
He also doesn’t seem like the sort of person who will think ‘ooh, several thousand people said this about me, maybe I should reflect on that’. He will just come out fighting and blaming.
He has such little self awareness I would imagine he's going to be impossible to work with.

He thinks he has the right to "say it out straight" and make digs at Tasha and Tandrews relationship all the time, yet cannot handle people having an opinion on his relationship when they are told to judge the couples.

He pied Tashas face, was so nasty about it and then stood there saying he had a list of reasons that he wasn't going to get into, yet couldn't handle getting pied himself and said it was because he'd pied all the girls romantically 😂

When Adam said no hard feelings when they found out they had to choose least compatible he said "well I know no one is going to pick me" 😂

I'm sure I'm missing many more but he really is unable to deal with any criticism. He has such an elevated opinion of himself and can't deal with others seeing him as anything less.

KTC

Chatty Member
I seriously feel for anyone who just wants to watch Love Island but has to suffer through watching behaviour like Luca's that could trigger them. The show could do with a diary room like Big Brother, where the audience gets to see them be told when they're overstepping. Would help to show some that it isn't normal behaviour too.

• Heart

Deepsigh2018

VIP Member
Indiyah did not look impressed with Luca's comment. He's so full of himself I honestly can't stand the man. He treated Tasha like crap for being upset about being in the bottom 2 so if he has met the one why should he care about other peoples opinion.

Reactions: 30

boqurant

Nah I’m actually concerned people out there are voting for Luca and somehow thinking his behaviour is acceptable or their relationship is in any way healthy?!
The sheer amount of posts on Twitter and FB defending him is actually worrying. Apparently loving someone can't be genuine unless you constantly gaslight and control them. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Christ Luca needs a good kick up the hole the little gremlin! He's actually going on like a child with the scoffs and like who would vote for us, they voted for you cause your a psychotic mad bastard

• Haha

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
“Three of yous have voted for me and Gemma knowing how good we are, it don’t make fucking sense”

how good they’re are, is his opinion. clearly not everyone sees they’re relationship the same. The actual pleb

• Heart
Reactions: 29

hereforthegossip22

They all hate Luca. These islanders that have come out and say Luca is amazing are talking bullshit…. Oh Gemma’s true character coming out now

• Wow
Ekin-Su’s personality is like a ball of fire. 🔥
Davide thinks she’s an actress and a liar. 🎭
Tasha’s head turned more times than the change in the English weather. 🌦
Andrew licked a tit or whatever. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Luca is a walking red flag. 🚩
Gemma is a bore and a bit of a drag. 🥱
Dami loves to give out and smell his own fart. 💨
Indiyah cannot tell Dami and Deji apart. 🤔

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
Honestly all someone needs to say to Luca if he questions them is “I don’t think you are very compatible. That’s my opinion and we all had to do it” what can he say? What’s so special about him that he’s exempted from being voted for?

• Heart

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
Luca thinks you just have to have a “strong couple” to win (hey add in a famous footballers daughter and how can you not win) not taking into account that the public vote for the couples so you also have to have likability, chemistry and watchability to appeal to said public.

I hope he’s in for a big shock tomorrow night.

• Heart

Evesdropping

VIP Member
So the show finishes at 10.30pm tonight. What's the betting Michael Owen has the restraining order on place by 10.31pm?

• Haha