Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cee-bee

VIP Member
Honestly if Dami and Indiyah win, I don’t know what I’ll do. I like Indiyah but she was an utter doormat when it came to Dami and hasn’t got an amazing personality or character to win it on her own merit to justify Dami sharing the glory. I just cannot stand the thought of smug Dami winning.

Gemma and Luca would be marginally worse. At least Gemma has attempted to stand up for him.

Ekin and Davide are the only semi-decent couple left in there.

Reactions: 24

Laika1234

VIP Member
I always thought Adam fancied danica a bit and genuinely liked her but played it safe because Paige was popular and an OG.

Laika1234

VIP Member
I disagree, I think her Mum was right to tell her what she thought- obviously she wasn't going to get the private time to talk to her daughter, so had to do it some way. I'd like my Mum to do the same. Disappointed that Gemmas Mum wasn't more honest - saying that she voted for them as an initial couple too?? She may not have hurt her on national tv, but she wasn't honest with her either 👎
I’d agree with that if she wasn’t praising Jacques in the same breath. Paiges face when she said she wasn’t buying it - she looked gutted. It felt like more of a dig at Paige than Adam.

So pissed off that Gemma was the voice of reason and that Luca listened to her. I said to my OH that this is my favourite bit when it all kicks off after the vote.
What a let down 😂 I wanted to see Luca acting like a twat and all I got was a deflated balloon.

Glad that Luca's mum told him they would be talking about his behaviour when he gets home.

Ekin-Su's brother is such a big headed twat. Giving it all that when he looks like a limp noodle

Glad that Paige and Adam left, her face was almost as priceless as Luca's when they got votes

I reiterate what I've previously said. I hope they all get thrown out of the Villa. Ekin and Davide wins, she steals the money and he is left shouting at her "you are a LIAR, and ACTRESS"

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
Dami and Indiyah are right. I think Gemma agrees with them.
She absolutely does. I think she also knows it’s not that deep and they all voted for someone. She also knows they were the only ones who voted for her supposed bestie her boyfriend was bullying - she knows how bad the optics are of him kicking off.

Westeryonder21

If Gemma and Luca win they will literally be the most boring couple ever to win Love Island and I genuinely wouldn't see the point of watching again.
When Dani Dyer won it was shit but at least they acted like they got on and enjoyed their time, I can still think of memorable funny moments.

Luca is a horrible man and Gemma is nice but I cannot think of one entertaining thing she's done. To sit there miserable and bored for 2 months and win just isn't right. They were not good TV. I love Ekinde most but if Tandrew or Damiyah won I would get why and it makes sense as they all get on well/have a laugh with each other (even though Dami is an absolute snake who has somehow flown under the radar). If Lemma win I literally will not be able to understand why 🙃

Sez99

VIP Member
No I am crying here ! Adams dad walks in straight away a wee wave and says ‘Ekin-Su’ hahaha love him.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
A few people are starting to say that Paige's mum was wrong for telling her she doesn't buy it with Adam. But didn't we all want Gemma's mum to come in and express her disapproval of Luca? I loved Paige's mum's honesty tbh. She bloody well knows that Adam is bad news.
I don't mind what her mum said about Adam. She is perfectly entitled to her opinion. But what was uncomfortable was neither parent saying anything nice to Paige (that we saw). It all seemed quite cold and disapproving. I don't even particularly like the girl but her parents were brutal. Mother bigging up the foul Jacques, Father sat there silently seething with a face like a slapped arse. I noticed towards the end they just sort of edited him out.
I just felt quite sorry for Paige.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

BDY_97

VIP Member
He’s in for a huge shock when he comes out that villa. Probably thought he was going be the next big thing

• Sick
  • Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Do we have to have another gushy sobfest cringeathon with the speeches? What can they say to each other at this stage that they haven’t already said 767 times this last week alone? Such fake forced gushy crap. The last night should be a massive party with free flowing booze and just let them have a laugh and fight, eat, drink, dance, someone flashes a boob, someone cries in the toilet, someone pukes, someone cops off with someone else’s fella. Come on ffs we have already seen the forced love ins

• Haha

smg658

He wants the perfect image of a couple, made that clear when he said he didn’t want a bird no one fancied. He’s so immature.