Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eeeecccc

Chatty Member
Luca is reminding me of Faye's reaction during this comparability vote. I've never disliked a contestant more than him. If you're so solid, why would you care what others think?

Reactions: 28
Sophie Flyod has a lucky escape from Luca, bit rich he's so possessive of Gemma, when he cheated on Sophie with Saffron Barker in the back of a car and they were caught by Police and had to pay a fine, allegedly thats how Sophie found out cause teh fine came in the post and named him and Saffron as being in the car

• Wow
  • Haha

1x2x3x4x

I never thought I would hate another character as much as Tom from season 2 who showed some outrageous red flags throughout. But that cunt Luca has topped him. I hate him so much. He has ruined this season by being everywhere and being a bullying, narcissistic, gaslighting, insecure, vapid prick. At least Tom never had incest vibes with his sibling ffs.

• Heart
Is indiyah on mind-bending drugs : “Paige is the type of girl everyone would dream to have as a best friend” - Indiyah, hate to break it to you, but Danica definitely wouldn’t, I most certainly wouldn’t, and from what I can see here, most Tattlers wouldn’t either.

• Heart

Evesdropping

VIP Member
Paige's dad did look totally uncomfortable. I don't get why he didn't just stay at home and have her mum bring along a friend or something.
It was a strange vibe.

Reactions: 27

EssieBessie

Chatty Member
I switched off after sun so missed this clip 🤣😍
“A classy lady on the street and a dirty bitch in the sheets!” 😂😂😂

They have got to win. No one else comes close to what they have. Even if they don’t last, I don’t care at this point. They have stolen the show and I honestly think we’ve watched them fall in love in front of our eyes! ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

steste

Chatty Member
What is wrong with Luca?! What 23 year old man acts like this? It’s a TV show and islanders had to pick someone.

• Heart

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
You know what Ekin and Davide deserve to win because they are genuinely nice, they don’t belittle other couples and everyone has said how welcoming Ekin has been in the villa. They deserve it 100% over Gemma, who was beyond bitchy to Indiyah last night and Luca, for reasons that don’t need explaining.

• Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
I thought Paige's mum was out of order. Paige's dad behaviour was very off.. I think this really is a case of blame the parents. Gemma's mum showed class. She didn't want to hurt her daughter on national TV.
out of all the islanders, I was most interested in Paige’s parents. Someone along the way taught her to accept shitty behaviour and didn’t teach her how to value herself or what self respect looked like. I thought it was probably the parents and they basically confirmed that view in my eyes.

• Heart

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Hate Luca 🤬 I’d love to go toe to toe with the little prick I’d make him cry 🤣 Really hate arrogant, rude, chauvinistic pigs!