Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
out of all the islanders, I was most interested in Paige’s parents. Someone along the way taught her to accept shitty behaviour and didn’t teach her how to value herself or what self respect looked like. I thought it was probably the parents and they basically confirmed that view in my eyes.
Yes I felt a bit sorry for Paige after her parents visit. Neither of them said anything at all nice or supportive to her did they? Her father just looked hostile and morose and kept saying he never watched it. As for basically saying she was better off with Jacques 😬 - the man who called her pathetic, cheated on her and used to summon her like a pet dog.

And I wonder if Gemma not being fussed over the lack of compatability thing is because she is quite relieved deep down. Who would want to be found compatible with Luca?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

cosmo girl

VIP Member
Paige’s mam gave me bad vibes, I think for the episode that was in it she could have chosen better words. Paige looked gutted. She didn’t seem very encouraging toward Paige.

Paiges shitty and weird attitude towards girls suddenly makes sense now.
I thought Paige's mum was out of order. Paige's dad behaviour was very off.. I think this really is a case of blame the parents. Gemma's mum showed class. She didn't want to hurt her daughter on national TV.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

jackolantern

VIP Member
Paige's parents fucking suck. Fine, if you are unsure about Adam, say so, but there's a diplomatic way to do it without being a cunt. Also if you like Jacques, you are a seriously questionable human being. Like I've said before, people can change and it would be kinder to give Adam a chance than promote a guy who has actually treated your daughter like shit on his shoe. Also, they didn't say a single nice thing to Paige, just negatives. I honestly don't care if you don't approve of LI, she's your daughter and she hasn't killed someone, for christ sake atleast watch the show and be supportive of her. Or crack a bloody smile! You can completely see why she is the way she is and tbh, I feel a bit bad for her now. And Adam - never thought I'd see the day, imagine treating someone really well and being told someone who was controlling and manipulative is still better than you :sick:

Jacques and Luca have to be two of the worst contestants to ever come from this show, honestly I think Luca gets #1. Most of the other 'baddies' have been players sure, but not so outright nasty and coercive. Absolutely enrages me to see Jacques living it up knowing Luca is going to get the same. I honestly don't respect Louise at all for not saying so. It's not like Luca is just a bit of a dickhead, he's vile and it's not embarrassing your daughter to say so. Just shows it's all about the win like I knew all along.

• Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
Paige’s parents are probably beyond gutted that she went through uni to get the career she did only to wind up on LI and get treated like shit by Jacques and then be publicly hoodwinked by notorious fuckboy Adam

• Haha
  • Heart

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Luca is a prize prick. What's he going to do in the final? Find all the public who didn't vote for them and kick off?!

Gemma needs to dump him asap.

It always makes me wonder why their families aren't concerned, they can see what we see

• Heart

Grizabella

Luca is so arrogant. Ugh. I’m so annoyed he’s made the final. I think Luca and Gemma’s fanbase is really strong unfortunately and I don’t necessarily think it’s gonna an easy win for Ekin and Davide

cee-bee

VIP Member
Was luca bullied at school or something
no he’s just very spoiled by his parents and elder sister. He’s grown up, therefore, spoiled, wealthy, white and male - hence the huge sense of entitlement. He’s a man-child who is used to being told he’s the best and never hearing the word “no” in a world that tells men they take priority.

• Heart
they 100% cut more of the fallout from the vote, Luca 100% did not rest till he found out who voted for him, they just chose to show one conversation,even the way Ekin Su said lets put the drama behind us implies there was that wasnt shown, also id imagine Ekin and Davide discussed amongst themselves that they got voted by everyone! shit time to put the least compatible vote in-they did it earlier last season and we got way more falloutFaye got really upset and kicked off at Millie and Liam and Kaz kicked off at Mary and Aaron, that vote and fallout should have been 3-4 days earlier

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
i hope luca feels like a ***colossal*** cunt being the only one who voted for andrew and tasha, but andrew and tasha were the only ones that didn't vote for them

• Haha
Reactions: 31