Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarah honeysuckle

Chatty Member
Just watching Fridays that I missed. Indiyas text says ‘the couples with the most votes risk being dumped’ so why were Tasha and Andrew at risk with just one vote?
I saw a TikTok joke showing that the producers expected Gemma and Luca to sail through and they had to add the others in because it would have been down to ekin and davide and Gemma and Luca and they want the both in the final

Reactions: 1

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I thought tasha and Andrew would win from the start and aside from couple days with billy/coco they’ve been together from the start. Likewise gemma and luca been together since week 2.

Dani and indiyah I think 4th but can’t call top 3 keep changing my mind n

Laika1234

VIP Member
I am dreading her story tonight but also excited for the tattle comments
I’m dying for it - it’ll be like we’re in the room with them all 😂

I have never seen big brother 🙈 I feel that might be sacrilege in here
First few years were good before they started getting in really eccentric people in for the sake of drama.

New thread but wrong thread number 🥴

Last edited:

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Top 4

1 couple that’s made up of 2 bombshells. Rest are OGs.
1 couple that’s been faithful.

didn’t know indiyah’s socials are run by a PR man/manager. I always thought it’s friends and family run them.

tbhabcd123

Adam has come across lovely this season tbf, think he’d have had a good chance of winning if he wasn’t with bobble head, which is ironic because she’ll think she lost because of him 😅🤣
Nope Facebook and everyone else really turned againist Paige way (before the “rude girl” allegations) because of adam and her being in a couple…. No one wanted to vote for Adam… all the people her in her comment section said I would vote for Paige only but with adam nope…. They didn’t want to vote for him… and since Paige was with him… both of them couldn’t get the vote.. Adam would never even have a good chance at winning because majority of the people who vote find him fake and would never vote for him.. if Paige was with anyone else I think she would have been in the finale, because like all of her supporters didn’t want to vote for her if she’s with Adam (even if he behaved good this season,they found him fake and boring)

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I think you are wearing rose tinted glasses tbh. Even Paige’s ex housemates don’t like her, she wasn’t going to win, Adam or no Adam.
I don’t think she and Adam would’ve won but she should’ve been in the final at least.

Anyone who received a vote were up and vulnerable.
It’s rather tinkering with words but guessing that’s easier for production to manage the situation to suit.
I think if dami and indiyah had received a vote then it would’ve just been 3 couple at risk.

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
That’s going to be one awkward car journey, Jacques, Paige, Adam, Antigoni and Scott Thomas making sure the paps get it all on camera.
Why are they all together? Weird mix. Paige and antigoni were good friends so would be nice if they reunite. Jacques is long gone history. Paige has upgraded