Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sez99

VIP Member
I thought tasha and Andrew would win from the start and aside from couple days with billy/coco they’ve been together from the start. Likewise gemma and luca been together since week 2.

Dani and indiyah I think 4th but can’t call top 3 keep changing my mind n
Likewise Ekin and Davide.
they all formed their couples within that first week.

Reactions: 1

iieee

VIP Member
That's a no then to anyone seeing Indiyahs face when Tandrew were saved.
She needs to keep an eye on Dami and Paige because that look they gave each other as she left speaks a thousand words!
I saw it, thing is we know the reactions shown are edited out of order sometimes like last year when Kaz winked at Lib so it's hard to read too much into it 🤷‍♀️

queenbees

VIP Member
  • Haha

DonAragona

VIP Member
I think they have been trying to give Luca a good edit and give him the last date etc because they want Gemma to win but he keeps ruining it for himself by going off and overreacting to things.
At the beginning everyone thought Gemma was a rude, petty spoilt brat and then she kind of changed most peoples mind but with the last week she’s showing her immature side again. I really hope they don’t win, it is not an example of a healthy relationship and it’s a bit tragic that they have the younger vote as they are nothing to aspire to. Just 2 spoilt little rich kids who have never been told ‘no’ and feel they can behave however they like with no consequence.
I get that but they don't need to show that, from Tasha onwards they could've just buried any negative footage(like they have done with others) but instead they keep showing the negative footage.

ps Judging by the first look they have the first speech =first or last speech is the same in terms of importance.

Chez300

VIP Member
I would love to have gone Damiyah but I had to be strategic plus Indiyah is getting a hair deal BECAUSE THE HAIR HAS BEEN LAIDDDDDD.
I’m really invested in exactly what she did to maintain her hair. Every-time I saw a clip of her doing her hair i was scanning for clues!

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Just watching Fridays that I missed. Indiyas text says ‘the couples with the most votes risk being dumped’ so why were Tasha and Andrew at risk with just one vote?

Wowitsme

VIP Member
Sam and zara have voted for Andrew and tasha they normally vote for ekin and davivde but said they will get loads so will vote andrew and tasha .I really hope everyone dosnt have the same thinking process
😐😬🥴 I did this, I usually vote ekin and Davide and I voted Andrew and Tasha

tbhabcd123

Paige has received a lot of criticism, Adam really hasn’t 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t know where you are looking but Adam has received critism(not at much as Paige now) but his was more of him being fake,calculated,and having no chemistry.. a lot of people of Facebook/Twitter have made so many posts saying they would vote for Paige like they did in the past if she was coupled with someone else… because they really dislike Adam ( based on his season 4 run), the only reason all her supporters wouldn’t vote for her is mainly because she’s not with Jacs and because she’s with Adam(who people do not like because they still think he’s the same as 4 years ago)..if they would have put someone like Gregg (from season 5 in there) she would have made the final… because those Facebook people and her large followers still like her individually

DonAragona

VIP Member
Luca thinks you just have to have a “strong couple” to win (hey add in a famous footballers daughter and how can you not win) not taking into account that the public vote for the couples so you also have to have likability, chemistry and watchability to appeal to said public.

I hope he’s in for a big shock tomorrow night.
To be fair that's how it used to be. The show has turned into Big Brother aka a joke and it's all about the journey... I've said it before and I'll say it again NO couple lasts on the outside that has a 'journey'

Or

Apparently Tiffany worth £20k!

i just googled love island gemma necklace and there’s loads similar.
Thank you, thank you 😊😊😊😊

I prob google searches too early ! Thanks, you (virtual hug) 🙌🙏

• Heart