Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cee-bee

VIP Member
He never had a real connection with anyone on the show (before Paige).
Plonker.
didnt be say he’s never made it to the final with someone he had a connection with before?

zara got kicked out fairly early on and Adam didn’t make it to the final IIRC, I think that’s what he was referencing. Not that he didn’t find a connection.

jadach

VIP Member
Top 4

1 couple that’s made up of 2 bombshells. Rest are OGs.
1 couple that’s been faithful.

didn’t know indiyah’s socials are run by a PR man/manager. I always thought it’s friends and family run them.
yeah i think they said how they’d done stuff like this before and had helped indiyah with managing stuff so she’s running it instead of her best friends

lozza96

VIP Member
I've seen on Facebook. Not sure if it's true someone put it on the love island group .apparently there's a dating show starting next week are you the one and ekin su is in it

Officedoor123

VIP Member
I promise I’m not entitled, spoilt or up my own arse and my mum isn’t a knob but she’d def cry if she hadn’t been able to speak to me for 2 months, then wasn’t allowed to hug me and I’d defo cry too!!
My mum does cry at really random things tho and I at least text her every day and see her every couple of weeks so it would be weird for us.

However, I would agree it’s a lot to do with the parents as to why they’re so bratty. It’s clear tasha has been adored and spoilt all her life and the fact that luca’s sister is also an entitled brat that can’t take criticism screams it’s the parenting to me!
Fair enough, you sound tidy (as Nessa would say) and your mum sounds lovely and not a knob at all :)

Ktb

VIP Member
Should’ve jumped on this a couple of weeks back when the odds were better 😂
Got a feeling they’re going to win it though.
2C22EA34-6A7E-4CCA-97A6-7FC8AC71DFE1.jpeg

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
I reckon the speeches will be gemma and luca and ekin and Davide as first and last.

you’d think they would have a good idea that it’s meet the parents day so would dress better. Some years they’vethen gone to hug their potential in laws with tiny bikini and ass out.
When they’ve been days out/dates they’ve been allowed to stay dressed so would be nice if they were allowed to dress for parents coming it rather than just swimwear.

I remember series 2 kady got a call from her mum when she came in that was the best genuine reaction on parents day. Though when the rest knew parents were coming in you’d think run and change lol.

He looks like a 11 year old off to his primary school prom compared to the other 3 😭
They all look out of place. Davide looks confused and like he’s wearing his dad’s suit to fit in

lozza96

VIP Member
I think lucas comment was about ekin .it looked like he was looking at her .as in she's going to kick of about everyone voting for her

Ekin Tsunami

Are they allowed? Like you never see any of them just throw on a pair of shorts or a summer dress during the day, they’re always lounging about with their asses out! Also I remember one islander, I think it might have been Amber, say she felt uncomfortable towards the end in a bikini all day and felt she was putting on weight but that’s what they had to wear during the day! I would not be able for it

I’m sure in previous years they chucked on a pair of shorts or something when meeting the parents!

Exactly. Especially when that first episode had Luca asking Paige what her favourite sex position was for their first chat. No way would I want to watch my son or daughter being sexual on a show everyday.
And then he forgot !!!!😭🤔

I doubt Paige has been struck off but I definitely don’t see her returning now that she has this “fame” or whatever you want to call it. I don’t think it would be right to have someone who is well known to be working such a crucial job and she probably doesn’t want to go back anyway. It’s the same with doctor Alex, I love that he went back to work after love island but I would just find it really odd if I turned up at a&e and he was my doctor 😂
He still does it doesn’t he? Or was that just duringCovid

Ktb

VIP Member
Betting wise
G&L and A&T are neck and neck on 11/1
D&I way behind at 25/1
D&E 1/10 (you needed to be in early for those pair)