Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach88

VIP Member
The biggest violation is them missing out Billy on that 💀💀 she took it well bless her

Reactions: 2

Marilyn345

VIP Member
Luca’s gonna be pissed about the Irish girl crawling away on her hands and knees .. it informs him what a memorable moment that was in the process .. tee eh 😉

• Haha

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Ekin and Davide 100% have this in the bag. It’s harder to call how the other three couples are going to place though.
I totally agree. I think they'll win it by at least 2/3 of the vote. I was sure Dami would be fourth buy after last night I'm not so sure. Wonder if there's been a clear winner from the get go like jack and Dani?!

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
When Luca met Gemma's mum and friend Sarah, he said something like "oh yeah, Sarah - trainer"?? Anyone know what that meant? Horse trainer? Personal trainer? It's so unimportant I dont really know why Im asking, but I just wondered.

Also, no wonder so many of these islanders are so bloody entitled and up themselves when their own parents dissolve in tears when they see them after five weeks. You'd think they'd been sent off to war the way the mums and dads were crying, not having a prolonged holiday and generally making an arse of themselves and showing off on TV. Jeez! Get a grip. I would die of shame if my son/daughter was on love island.

I thought they were complete knobs who have raised a spoilt, entitled little git.
For the OG islanders it’s been nearly 3 months since they’ve seen them. Possibly longer.

I think luca knew he’s going to get a grilling so wasn’t about not being Michael Owen it was just he couldn’t be bothered.

I think him saying oh you’re the trainer? Was just him showing he remembered who she is and she’s important to gemma.

Jas19

Regarding Paige's parents: as a mom I can't say I'd be proud of my children going on national TV wearing nothing but swimwear all day, going round doing bits under the duvet and ultimately watching them become a bloody influencer over whatever their chosen career paths are. I don't think her parents wanted her on the show at all, a bit like Michael Owen, so maybe they would have been better sending her friends in? Just as a pick me up for her
Yeah I came to that that opinion they looked as if they didn’t want to be anywhere near the show they definitely wasn’t happy with the whole thing Specially her dad

• Angry

Jeeen22

Chatty Member
i think she wasn't going to say what she really thinks on camera, i also think gemma is tip-toed around at home, daddy's precious little princess, so her mum wasn't going to deal her any hard knocks in front of the viewing public.
I wouldn’t say so, she’s said her and her dad clash a lot even though I’m sure they all get along mostly, I think she’s quite level headed

Insta09875

I keep thinking what a huge challenge going 2 months without a phone. I can’t imagine that it must be such a big change. Especially for those in the villa they will all be very active on social media normally.

GossWhore

VIP Member
You think? I had them pegged for 3rd but they were in the bottom 3 last time I suppose. I actually think Tandrew will get second now
Yeah I had to get out the social media bubble and see what's what. That's when i realised they aren't as popular with the majority of the public.