Love Island 2022 #51 It’s the final countdown!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong I cannot stand Paige but if my parents acted like that I’d honestly find it hard not to cry. You could tell gemmas mum was holding back to protect their daughter as to not embarrass her on national television. I just felt bad for Paige in that moment it would’ve been a huge deal for her parents to come in and they just ruined that moment for her.
Her mum could’ve said we’re not 100% sure but we wanna meet him and see how you guys go on the outside. I feel like they at least could’ve praised her for being strong and not leaving when Jacques did? Gave me full unsupportive parents vibes

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Regarding Paige's parents: as a mom I can't say I'd be proud of my children going on national TV wearing nothing but swimwear all day, going round doing bits under the duvet and ultimately watching them become a bloody influencer over whatever their chosen career paths are. I don't think her parents wanted her on the show at all, a bit like Michael Owen, so maybe they would have been better sending her friends in? Just as a pick me up for her
You don’t have to agree with their choices, but I’d say as long as they aren’t hurting anyone, being supportive is being a parent. You go there for them not you, friends aren’t the same 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
But does he know how to modify his behaviour ?
He even sulked with his parents and couldn’t turn it off when they tried to give him a subtle heads up.
That for me was the biggest red flag, you're parents have basically said you're in for some tit when you get out of the villa and his reaction was to reject.

Luca and Jacques are two peas in pod, can give it but can't take it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
But does he know how to modify his behaviour ?
He even sulked with his parents and couldn’t turn it off when they tried to give him a subtle heads up.
Completely agree, he seemed indifferent to his parents being there and was more interested in looking in Gemmas direction to see what she was doing. He's in for a massive reality check when he leaves today, his indignation that anyone dared to insinuate that him and Gem are not compatible was hilarious!

Reactions: 20
I’d agree with that if she wasn’t praising Jacques in the same breath. Paiges face when she said she wasn’t buying it - she looked gutted. It felt like more of a dig at Paige than Adam.
Yeah especially when she went on to say Paige was a different person with Jacques. Jacques was awful.

Reactions: 17
Luca definitely thought it was him and gemma the only couple to get no votes.

Gemma’s mum handled it pretty well. There’s soo much happened in there it’s not like can go over everything. Best thing talk in private when she’s home.

paige’s mum just gave the. Impression she doesn’t support her daughter. Right thing to do wild be to say it’s early days you want to meet Adam and see things in reality before judging but also that she seems happy.

Nicest parent visit was Tasha’s.

Anyone else notice dami didn’t even as if his sisters are ok!

Reactions: 21
Luca definitely thought it was him and gemma the only couple to get no votes.
!

I noticed Andrew and Tasha, Andrew in particular, were completely shocked that Luca and Gemma were up.

Gemma quickly worked it was tactical/friendship voting- Paige and Dami didn't vote for each other for friendship reasons - and was very much....who cares, they're getting dumped by ourselves next week :)

Reactions: 5
Everyone saying they wouldn’t be proud of their kids to go on love island is gross! I’d be proud of my kid whatever they did (except if they acted like Luca 😂).
Also Paige is quite young and has a super serious career, she’s obviously got a good head on her shoulders. They way they came in was so strange it wasn’t even like in a protective way like indiyah family (which I absolutely loved) it was like they were pissed off at Paige as if it was her fault what had happened to her with tit blokes

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s in for a huge shock when he comes out that villa. Probably thought he was going be the next big thing

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I reallly hope people have voted for Davide and Ekin su and it’s not gonna be one of those where people think they’re safe 😭 although I’d be so happy if Tasha and Andrew won as wel.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He’s in for a huge shock when he comes out that villa. Probably thought he was going be the next big thing
Claudias house is theeee tackiest thing. The way she is showing it off is so distasteful too. Vile family. What has the U.K. done to deserve to have the Bish fan foisted on us?

• Haha
Yeah the whole chat with Paige and her parents felt a bit off. Her dad was like no I haven’t watched it and her mum saying straight away she doesn’t like Adam! I can’t believe her mum preferred Jacques?! It was weird how Paige said have you seen me and Dami to her mum too. She’s totally the the ‘I get on better with men’ type on the outside

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It was how Paige mentioned Dami before Adam for me 🤣🤣🤣 if they don't hook up on the outside, I'll be stunned!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know people have their opinions on Paige but out of everyone’s family her parents literally looked like they did not care.. should have sent her friends there instead… even Adam’s family was more warm towards Paige… also on aftersun Paige was asked about if she would have gotten with dami and she said nope… her friends came on aftersun a few weeks ago and said her type is white men…

Reactions: 8
I didn’t see enough people reacting to Joanna when she said Luca is more into Gemma’s dad than Gemma!!!! Someone FINALLY said it. Notice witless Whitmore was stunned into silence and hurriedly tried to move it along without comment.

I was really shocked when Gemma was silent in the convo with Damiyah but then basically implied she doesn’t like them or care about their opinion? Super bitchy and will probably really hurt Indiyah when she finds out about that.

I can’t help think there’s going to be a real divide between the girls when they come out. Indiyah rolling her eyes when Tasha and Andrew were saved also took me by surprise. Are all these girls fake friends then?? It did kind of also rub me the wrong way when they asked Paige about if anything could happen between her and Dami and her answer was basically about how he moved mad in Casa. So she implies she thinks Indiyah is a mug, and didn’t say anything about how that’s her bestie and they are great together etc. as I would expect?

I think once the dust settles you’ll see like Gemma, Paige and Tasha together, Indiyah and Danica together, and Ekin not really with anyone. Which makes me sad because she is by far the most genuine and kind out of all the girls! Always hyping others up, listening and giving good advice. Yes she can be direct but she isn’t sly like what we saw with Gemma tonight.
yeah i think indiyah, summer and danica will stick together, summer even says herself tasha, gemma and paige were a little group (i love how it was basically segregated 💀)

Reactions: 4
Yeah the whole chat with Paige and her parents felt a bit off. Her dad was like no I haven’t watched it and her mum saying straight away she doesn’t like Adam! I can’t believe her mum preferred Jacques?! It was weird how Paige said have you seen me and Dami to her mum too. She’s totally the the ‘I get on better with men’ type on the outside
Yeah she gets on better with men because they give her validation but that's because she's goodlooking. Sorry to say but men are mostly shallow. I've just realised paige has low self esteem and it's due to her parents being critical of her.

He has such little self awareness I would imagine he's going to be impossible to work with.

He thinks he has the right to "say it out straight" and make digs at Tasha and Tandrews relationship all the time, yet cannot handle people having an opinion on his relationship when they are told to judge the couples.

He pied Tashas face, was so nasty about it and then stood there saying he had a list of reasons that he wasn't going to get into, yet couldn't handle getting pied himself and said it was because he'd pied all the girls romantically 😂

When Adam said no hard feelings when they found out they had to choose least compatible he said "well I know no one is going to pick me" 😂

I'm sure I'm missing many more but he really is unable to deal with any criticism. He has such an elevated opinion of himself and can't deal with others seeing him as anything less.
this is my main problem with him. why does he get to “give it out straight” to d everyone, but as soon as someone does it to him, he’s crying and vomiting? he couldn’t even accept being pied, got upset when danica called him needy, got upset over a challenge but told tasha “it’s just a challenge” and yesterday got upset but was telling tasha she shouldn’t be upset about being in the bottom cause she had a bf, so does that not apply here? he’s in love so he shouldn’t be upset no? if you’re incredibly sensitive and defensive like luca what right do you have to be constantly “giving it out straight” to others, when you couldn’t even take it yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Definitely see why paige has low self esteem now and needs male validation. Feel bad for her. If her parents were not supportive they should not have gone on the show.
I kinda get why her dad doesn't want to watch the show, but then he shouldn't have gone in. One of her friends should have gone in instead of someone who was just going to announce to the nation that they haven't even been watching. That was such a weird choice.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.