Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust21

VIP Member
I’m committed to this now. Honestly, I just really don’t want Gemma and Luca to come second… Ekin and Davide have this confirmed as first.

C61F8EB1-8D2C-46D7-A5D7-78FC9A33E7BF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The key word here is ‘nurture’. Louise Owen is clearly nurturing of her girl. It was extremely clear and very obvious. She obviously nurtured Gemma and Gemma, in return, has become very confident and has a healthy amount of self - esteem. Indiyah’s mum is like a Rottweiler, soooo nurturing that - rightly so - she was defensive of Indiyah. Whereas both Paige’s parents - to me anyway - lacked visible nurture. They both seemed cold and indifferent and lacking in nurture.

Just my opinion. ™️

• Heart

whippersnapper

Chatty Member
All I can say is (as a parent) I would have been gutted if my partner chose NOT to watch our daughter (on national television) because HE felt awkward. YOU SUPPORT YOUR CHILDREN regardless of how you feel >>> It's NOT about you.

• Sick
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Ekin su and Davide best win cos I’ve just entered a comp on Facebook and if they win I could be in the chance of a free takeaway 🙏 get me that pizza

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Officedoor123

VIP Member
1. How gutted was Luca when Michael Owen didn’t walk in.
2. His dad seems like a cock too.
3. He seriously believes they’ve won it. Poor thing.
When Luca met Gemma's mum and friend Sarah, he said something like "oh yeah, Sarah - trainer"?? Anyone know what that meant? Horse trainer? Personal trainer? It's so unimportant I dont really know why Im asking, but I just wondered.

Also, no wonder so many of these islanders are so bloody entitled and up themselves when their own parents dissolve in tears when they see them after five weeks. You'd think they'd been sent off to war the way the mums and dads were crying, not having a prolonged holiday and generally making an arse of themselves and showing off on TV. Jeez! Get a grip. I would die of shame if my son/daughter was on love island.

Luca’s parents didn’t seem too bad. Looks like just him and his sister are massive twats in that family
I thought they were complete knobs who have raised a spoilt, entitled little git.

• Haha
  • Heart

Doohickey78

Chatty Member
Luca just signed the 4th place position. Wtf is wrong with him. Where did the god complex come from because his parents didn't seem too bad?

Bagelwheat

Chatty Member
yeah i think indiyah, summer and danica will stick together, summer even says herself tasha, gemma and paige were a little group (i love how it was basically segregated 💀)
I think Gemma will move pretty quickly to distance herself from the love island brand and the people in it - it’s why I reckon they’ll come 2nd and not win. She’s going for the Molly Mae career launch, not the z list London party scene which is what Tasha, Paige & Indiyah are destined for. I think Ekin & Davide will stay together for business and launch a reality TV career 🥲

• Heart

Dollenganger

VIP Member
There are people still trying to make excuses for Luca when even his parents were nicely telling him he’s out of order with the additional suggestion that this IS the usual him outside too.

Cloak

VIP Member
I keep thinking of when Paige was upset with Jacques and there was a clip of her chatting to all the boys just acting like everything was great. One of them asked her how she was and she did the weirdest little dance and said “we groovin’ today baybeee” and for some reason it’s just stuck in my mind on repeat, it proper gave me the ick

• Haha
  • Sick

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
Luca definitely thought it was him and gemma the only couple to get no votes.

Gemma’s mum handled it pretty well. There’s soo much happened in there it’s not like can go over everything. Best thing talk in private when she’s home.

paige’s mum just gave the. Impression she doesn’t support her daughter. Right thing to do wild be to say it’s early days you want to meet Adam and see things in reality before judging but also that she seems happy.

Nicest parent visit was Tasha’s.

Anyone else notice dami didn’t even as if his sisters are ok!

Evesdropping

VIP Member
Luca is a total prick let me start this by declaring that.

I do think he feels things quite deeply though. Like too deeply. He knows rationally it's just a game when it's other people but he cannot regulate his own emotions and apply that logic to himself. The man has issues and they have gone well beyond entertainment in showing them but not addressing them.
I didn't think he huffed with his parents at all I thought he was emotional and kept looking away before he cried. It's like his dad kept trying to suppress that emotion too with the little jokes.
He also seemed a bit emotional on his date with Gemma when she said about finding a best friend etc. His reply was soft, almost like he was a bit choked. I noticed that once or twice on the date.

He's a really complex character. I'd love to be a psychologist to work him out.
His behaviour isn't healthy, the attitude is stinking and he is in for a serious shock when he leave.

Gemma won't stick with him although I do think she does have feelings for him. Her comment about Indiyah and Dami last night was telling. Gemma's circle seems tight and you don't get in easily. None of this lot will get beyond surface level for her.

• Heart

jadach

VIP Member
He has such little self awareness I would imagine he's going to be impossible to work with.

He thinks he has the right to "say it out straight" and make digs at Tasha and Tandrews relationship all the time, yet cannot handle people having an opinion on his relationship when they are told to judge the couples.

He pied Tashas face, was so nasty about it and then stood there saying he had a list of reasons that he wasn't going to get into, yet couldn't handle getting pied himself and said it was because he'd pied all the girls romantically 😂

When Adam said no hard feelings when they found out they had to choose least compatible he said "well I know no one is going to pick me" 😂

I'm sure I'm missing many more but he really is unable to deal with any criticism. He has such an elevated opinion of himself and can't deal with others seeing him as anything less.
this is my main problem with him. why does he get to “give it out straight” to d everyone, but as soon as someone does it to him, he’s crying and vomiting? he couldn’t even accept being pied, got upset when danica called him needy, got upset over a challenge but told tasha “it’s just a challenge” and yesterday got upset but was telling tasha she shouldn’t be upset about being in the bottom cause she had a bf, so does that not apply here? he’s in love so he shouldn’t be upset no? if you’re incredibly sensitive and defensive like luca what right do you have to be constantly “giving it out straight” to others, when you couldn’t even take it yourself!

• Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
Paiges mam gave me the vibes of the type of mum who if Adam or Jacques cheated on her daughter, would blame her daughter. Both for falling for his charms and for not keeping him interested.

• Heart

Holmessk

VIP Member
Ekin su and davide 😘Hope they are soul mates. Tasha and Andrew are sweet, he adores her. Indiyah must be seeing something I didn't but good luck to em. Gemma and Luca, I literally have no idea of Gemma's true feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 20