Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach88

VIP Member
Imagine the scences if Luca and Gemma had gone tonight and Luca point blanked refused to on Aftersun regardless of his contract while Gemma sits there and sighs I feel like I've been robbed slightly here guys

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Luca actually disgusts me.

I know I’ve been very vocal from the beginning on here about his red flags 🚩
But I’m so happy this series is ending because I can’t watch him behave like this anymore.

Subtle from Gemma “I only care about opinions from people I genuinely like” so she doesn’t give a shit about anyone in there then.
I don’t think gemma cares about anyone but her family and her horse 😂😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

BDY_97

VIP Member
100%, as if they’re not going to come out the villa, go to nightclubs and then hug their parents anyway. What a lot of absolute shit😂
I think it’s more the fact that they don’t want an outbreak days before the final. I think that’s pretty justified, especially as Dami’s sister caught covid after flying out to Majorca. Regardless of whether people think it’s “bullshit” covid is still a thing and if it can be prevented then i’m all for that!

• Heart
  • Haha

mollylee

Davide and ekin su are my favourite to win simply because there journey on love island has been real they have had ups downs fall outs make ups,
Then together laugh together and act silly together it’s so nice to see I’m hoping to see more of them on tv travelling doing funny shit arguing and being real 🥰🥰

• Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
I thought Paige's mum was out of order. Paige's dad behaviour was very off.. I think this really is a case of blame the parents. Gemma's mum showed class. She didn't want to hurt her daughter on national TV.
It was awkward AF. I’ve no idea why her dad was there as he looked like he wanted to be anywhere else. Her mam as well wasn’t encouraging. It was a bit fucked up to watch as all other parents seemed to like their kid.

• Sad
I want Katie Prices Children and Rebekah Vardys Kids in the same season in the future, meet the parents would be epic and Wag Wars Part 2 would kick off Pricey V Vardy

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
Sam and zara have voted for Andrew and tasha they normally vote for ekin and davivde but said they will get loads so will vote andrew and tasha .I really hope everyone dosnt have the same thinking process

• Heart

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Not seen show for few days as abroad..but seen few clips..how LOVELY & genuine was Davides mum & sister & Davide crying when met them😭SO lovely & genuine & liked Ekins mam too..but not the cocky brother🤣They HAVE to win😭😭🤞🤞🤞🤞

What was it Indiyah said to Luca last night that he disagreed with? That if they were in a club he would get annoyed about men taking pictures with her ?
He said he wouldn’t get annoyed at that
C9381AB4-CE1A-4F75-9729-FF7F68DD21DE.jpeg

• Haha

Palmyra.

Literally no one has been wearing fish flops nor cares

Almost as bad as Lucie the racist from season 5,
stop trying to make Bev happen it’s never going to happen

• Haha

smg658

The under 21 voters for them are like oh he just loves her so much, he's sensitive etc

No he's slamming a red flag around and will definitely punch any male who dares to step near her on the outside
My daughter and her friends are that age and they all think Luca is a dick.

• Heart