Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I watch with my husband who is a horny bastard lol and even he is sick of seeing their asses out every evening 😆 he said he’s looking forward to watching some non-ass-out-television once this is over 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Emmajay

Gemma is not nice and her mask is slipping during the final week. I feel bad for indiyah because she thinks that’s Gemma is her friend. Gemma hasn’t stood up for Tasha much and has even agreed with Luca on voting for her so she shouldn’t be upset with indiyah.

Hope your going to tell her about your meets with jacques
I've heard from people who were out in Soho Saturday night that they were seen kissing, no pics but I've heard from people in the pub they necked on, was in the area earlier today for dinner and people were talking about it

• Sick
  • Wow

DonAragona

VIP Member
The only thing I want to see on Social Media now is the spreadsheet from Claudia Bish.

Don't tease and not show

• Haha

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
But does he know how to modify his behaviour ?
He even sulked with his parents and couldn’t turn it off when they tried to give him a subtle heads up.
Completely agree, he seemed indifferent to his parents being there and was more interested in looking in Gemmas direction to see what she was doing. He's in for a massive reality check when he leaves today, his indignation that anyone dared to insinuate that him and Gem are not compatible was hilarious!

cosmo girl

VIP Member
It could be just because I’m happy that Paige is gone as I just never felt she and Adam should get to the final but her mama behaviours almost makes me want adam/Paige to work.
Just can't get my head around the fact she thought she was better with Jacques?

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
Omgggg I'm gonna miss this thread and you all so much.

Can I call you for a chat? 🤷‍♀️
This thread will remain active for awhile after the show finishes, once the Islanders get hold of their phones and start posting real world content, there will be plenty of gossip to be had. Plus, there's the reuinion show a couple of weeks after the finale which will bring everyone back for a live "tattle along"

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I’m bored of this show now tbh but I don’t know what I’m going to do with myself after today. I plan my whole evening around Love Island. My partner is banned from speaking to me from 9-10pm and if he’s late to the sofa I start it without him so I can keep up with the thread. Now what? Back to the real world? I don’t think so

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Kind of mad to think this is the kind of behaviour Luca is willing to show when he knows he’s being filmed. Dread to think what he’ll be like off camera.
Luca gives me You vibes.
Seriously disturbing individual Love Island really need to do better and educate these twats about their behaviour.

TeaorCoffeeBabez

I felt for her a bit. Could feel the awkwardness with her parents and then for mum to say that. Perhaps they aren't close in which case, she's probably not overly bothered anyway with her mum's opinion.
The main awkwardness for me was wearing a bloody thong swimsuit around her Dad 😳🙈 I'd DIE

• Haha
  • Heart