Love Island 2022 #48 Final Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, take the night off Andrew and Tasha. Those two never stop!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gemma is the most miserable boring bleep, one of the biggest waste contestants ever. She cannot be happy for anyone 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I don’t think Gemma was trying to ruin the moment or being jealous at all, that’s the kind of thing I would sarcastically say if someone kept crying it’s not a big deal.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Recap of tonight’s ❤🏝 episode.

- The girls and boys reflect on their time on ❤🏝

- Everyone’s falling for each other and love is growing. 💕

-Adam and Paige went on their final date on a boat. 🛳 They’re done with playing it cool. 🥶

- Indiyah and Dami went on their final date - fiesta themed 🪅 followed by a courtyard dinner. 🥙 Dami asked Indiyah to be his girlfriend. 👩‍❤️‍👨

- Davide and Ekin-Su went on their final date - Rome inspired and serenaded by Alfie Boe. 🎼 Davide told Ekin-Su he loves her. 💘 Alfie Boe sang ‘Nessun Dorma.’ Davide cried, Ekin-Su cried, everyone on this thread cried. 😭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I just can't figure Gemma out! Is she enjoying the kissing in bed, the alternative is that she's just putting up with it. That makes me somewhat uncomfortable for many reasons. Probably 'deeping' it too much. La, la.,la,la.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.