Love Island 2022 #48 Final Week!

Which couple will last in the outside world?

• Davide and Ekin-Su

Votes: 200 32.4%
  • Andrew and Tasha

Votes: 195 31.6%
  • Adam and Paige

Votes: 10 1.6%
  • Indiyah and Dami

Votes: 30 4.9%
  • Gemma and Luca

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • None

Votes: 251 40.7%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Partial recap of tonight’s ❤🏝 episode.

- The girls and boys reflect on their time on ❤🏝
- Everyone’s falling for each other and love is growing. 💕
- Adam and Paige went on their final date on a boat. 🛳 They’re done with playing it cool. 🥶

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh lordy lord this gonna be so painful to watch...at least I still have some of the good pain left over from being in hospital 🤭🤭😜😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
it's weird that I'm off to Newcastle tomorrow, and I'll probably see at least 900 women Adam has shagged.. unknowingly. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What do we think Tasha and Andrew and Gemma and Luca will get for their dates?
Anything that's usually done that we haven't seen tonight?

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t want to be jax watching this… she said even if everyone was here I’d still pick you lololol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
it's weird that I'm off to Newcastle tomorrow, and I'll probably see at least 900 women Adam has shagged.. unknowingly. 😂
I still think he's a fine thing 😘😘😘 think he's sexy. Wish he was coupled up with someone else and saw him being fiery 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.