Love Island 2022 #48 Final Week!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m late to the party with this but can someone explain what “lobe” means?? I see it everywhere on these threads

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d argue that at this point, most of the people that go on the show probably have some kind of narcissistic tendencies…

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen this? Billy said he had lots of chats with Gemma, off camera too and she was let off lightly. He also said Gemma knows deep down why he was flirting.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yes. I really believe this

Okay. I guess I’m a cynical person because I don’t believe he’s changed at all
The point of him going back in was to show he’s changed. They tried to make him act like last time but I’m mh opinion he’s changed. He was the one who said about being exclusive with Paige.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Ugh all these snippets of the casa folk - they come off so bitter and desperate for 5 minutes.

Unpopular opinion but i actually like Adam and Paige, i think they look good together. Maybe it's genuine, maybe it's not, but they don't annoy me like some of the other past couples have. Obviously not my favourite couple though, Davide and Ekin are 👑.

I could actually see Luca wanting Ekin and Davide to go for less competition.

Reactions: 5
What’s wrong with me… I’m welling up at the ekin davide date!! That song they played at the end is gorgeous too

Reactions: 5
The point of him going back in was to show he’s changed. They tried to make him act like last time but I’m mh opinion he’s changed. He was the one who said about being exclusive with Paige.
No, the point of him to go back in was to cause tit with Jacques and Jacques left 😂😂😂 (and to get money for the mortgage for him and his gf whose outside waiting)

Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion but i actually like Adam and Paige, i think they look good together. Maybe it's genuine, maybe it's not, but they don't annoy me like some of the other past couples have. Obviously not my favourite couple though, Davide and Ekin are 👑.

I could actually see Luca wanting Ekin and Davide to go for less competition.
I like Adam and Paige together. Just the height difference that bothers me lol

Reactions: 1
Remember last year, Lucinda broke up with her footballer bf to go in (all for show) and he slipped up because he put it on insta he was minding her dog and 2 weeks later when she got out, she was away on hols with him🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.