Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stardust21

VIP Member
As it’s final date episodes, I feel that I might as well send this… if the islanders get to gush, so do I!

I would never normally do an exit speech. They are always attention seeking, and let’s be honest no one but you gives a shit if you’re no longer going to frequent part of the internet 😂😂

However, in Ekin “actrezz” style, here is mine:

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you all for making me laugh so much over the past few months. A special mention to the guys that were there for the 2021 series too xoxo

Over the past two years I have been through a really shit time for various reasons, but I found Tattle last year when LI started. I joined because Twitter felt so hostile and vile and I wanted somewhere I could just escape for an hour every day.

I had just been through my second miscarriage in a row, and as miscarriages go it was a pretty horrific one. (If you’re unfortunate enough to know how they can be, I am so sorry ❤). Between that series and this, amongst other shitty things, I have been through another two miscarriages. It’s been a really really shit time frankly. I’m saying this because over 700 people often vote in the polls and as most people on this website are women, statistics suggest someone will be going through a miscarriage reading this and I want them to know they aren’t alone ❤

But for the four months, for those series you guys really have brought a smile to my face when I really needed it and I just wanted to thank you so so much.

Tattle gets such a bad rap but I really do feel that from my experience it’s so unjustified. I’ve never seen trolling on here and the LI threads are just full of people having a great time sharing memes, chatting about the show and frankly, being more respectful then people on Twitter 🤷🏻‍♀️

But I just find myself really really hating the show. Last year Faye absolutely ruined it for me, this year is the misogynistic behaviour of basically every single guy apart from Andrew and Jay. It’s such uncomfortable viewing, even when they leave you have utter tramps like George and Billy using the women for fame.

The producers thrive off drama and they do that by allowing assholes to get away with being assholes for views - I’m looking at Faye and Luca here in particular. And honestly, I just don’t want to watch it anymore. It isn’t fun like it was in the first series now, it’s just uncomfortable.

Although it’s a reality show, and “it isn’t that deep” I think it does have a responsibility to show people that behaviour like this isn’t okay. Young women are watching, and seeing things like Gemma just completely forgiving Luca for shoving her, and for how he speakers to her like she’s in the wrong, it just makes my skin crawl…

Maybe I’ll change my mind, so don’t hold me to it if I do return in Jan… but I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you guys for cheering me up on some very dark days.

Last year I went from 0-800 odd messages in the series… this year I’ve gone from around 900 -2000 😂🙈 I think it’s fair to say that this is my favourite part of tattle. Thank you for making it so. I lobe you guys! Spice bags for everyone! ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 54

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Gemma seems like she’s still in that teenage mindset of thinking she’s too cool for everything which is fine but why go on one of the most cringe TV shows just to sit there with a face like a slapped arse 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 42

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Look I don’t like Luca but he is packing right? Wtf
I'd low key hate fuck him as long as he goes from behind, with the lights off and he doesn't say a word so I wouldn't even have to know it was him really

dont ban me from the thread guys. but he is hung

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41

BDY_97

VIP Member
I don’t think Gemma was trying to ruin the moment or being jealous at all, that’s the kind of thing I would sarcastically say if someone kept crying it’s not a big deal.
It’s not a big deal if she had only done it once, she does it every single time Ekin is happy or excited about something and it’s getting old real quick.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

jackolantern

VIP Member
Gemma is the most miserable boring cunt, one of the biggest waste contestants ever. She cannot be happy for anyone 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 39